Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who's your favorite "Red Pill" influencer/teacher?

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, no one has topped Roissy. There's lots of things that made him stand out amongst other "red pillers." While their messages are generally the same, he was unique in pushing for men to be as IDGAF as possible. Newcomers such as the Tates (whom I actually like very much and probably 75% of this forum hate) preach SMV and working hard, which is most likely just all marketing. Roissy on the other hand always brought raw truths from a particular perspective and said lots of things that I've heard no other red pill dude say. I'll watch guys like our very own SoSuaver Rolllo on YT but never really hear anything rare or unique. He's pretty good on his own right, but people who have been on this forum for 20+ years usually don't hear anything new or old truths from a perspective that's enlightening.

For both seasoned and new "red pillers," who would be your picks?

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Roissy was one of my most formative influences. An ill omen for my soul, to say the least, but it is what it is.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just discovered Hamza. His content looks interesting to say the least. Wingmam was also discovered. Both are heavy red-pill influencers, but Hamza is stealing the show.

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh was great for game until he went full Orthodox Christian in 2020. His trilogy (Bang, Day Bang, and Game) has some of the best practical advice out there. He takes you step-by-step from the beginning of the approach to exactly how to close once she is in your room. I’ve used countless of his tactics and pieces of advice, and they’ve helped me immensely.

My favorite piece of advice was to keep a “Personal Game Bible”, with all of your tricks and tips at every step of getting a girl. When you’re on a down spell, you can refer back to and it remember how to be successful. Plus, you’ll be filled with positive memories of all of your alpha antics, thus rising your confidence.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rooshv explains game as waste of time and energy with nothing to show at the end of the day. All you are really doing is appealling to a woman's fallen nature. I dare anyone to challenge Rooshv current and updated rendition of game in this manner:

Is there any game to appeal to the good nature of women? Does he have a point?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose if I had to pick some they would be Rich Cooper or Aaron Clarey.

But I really want to make sure to distinguish Red Pill vs PUA. PUA isn't too much different from OnlyFans in that it preys on the thirsty.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine would be Corey Wayne even though he's not exactly "red pill"

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc Love (he's a bit dated though, home phone number :oops:), may he rest in peace.
Found him via Corey Wayne...for a couple months I thought the guy was a genius (the spirituality quotes made be believe he's an evolved man, as opposed to some Neanderthal PUA), read almost all video transcripts on his site (except the green juice stuff/nutrition, that I knew right away was BS). Then I realized that leaving the few gold nuggets aside, he's just a beta guy with obviously limited intelligence posing as an alpha man. His dating/relationship experience is constrained to low quality women.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine would be Corey Wayne even though he's not exactly "red pill"
Wa-a-a-a-ay outdated and just pushing his "read my book read my book read my book" and the same old repetitive advice that doesn't work anymore in social media age. I started with him after a brutal redpill awakening after a former coworker messed me up, and then found Rich Cooper, and then Rollo.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I don't keep up with influencers in the space or have any "teachers".. The role models I look up to are allt he players i grew up around, my older brother, some of my cousins, older friends of mine. Been gettin ***** since I was about 15-16 .. I feel bad for people who grew up feeling the need to read books and watch other people teach them about women lol

I did kinda look up to Pauly D growing up.. because he reminded me so much of myself.. We have similar physiques, personalities, into similar **** but I never was a Guido...

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Man that old Vroosh forum had some gold nuggets of info there. Im still looking to which forum the old members moved to. Any idea?
Most of them settled down, moved here or became Christian. A few users actually recommended this forum and that's how I discovered sosuave.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wa-a-a-a-ay outdated and just pushing his "read my book read my book read my book" and the same old repetitive advice that doesn't work anymore in social media age.
You are free to elaborate how fundamental human psychology just stops working with people in "social media age".

People like you will simply never learn anything.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are free to elaborate how fundamental human psychology just stops working with people in "social media age".

People like you will simply never learn anything.
Dude “call or email her” bruh what? Also half of his audio book is his personal stories, miss me with that ****

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude “call or email her” bruh what? Also half of his audio book is his personal stories, miss me with that ****
Also, most of his stuff is about logistics and timing communication with women, it’s like 5% of everything

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wa-a-a-a-ay outdated and just pushing his "read my book read my book read my book" and the same old repetitive advice that doesn't work anymore in social media age. I started with him after a brutal redpill awakening after a former coworker messed me up, and then found Rich Cooper, and then Rollo.
It's similar to fitness coaches. When you are a fitness coach you'll sell due either having 1. a great body, 2.extensive knowledge ,preferably both.

Wayne is 2. He looks and talks like a dork, but nobody can dispute his thousands of men that asked him questions. So he at least has data .

The name nobody mentions is Patrice O'neal. He didn't had the change to milk money from his knowledge, and his dating advice started more like gimmick ( black doctor Philip), but laid the foundation for the modern RP coach.

P o'neal was category 2. He always said;" I am a fat MF, so I HAVE to charme my way into a woman's pants. "