Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who's this text

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay I was dating/seeing a girl about a month ago, but she wanted me round hers all the time and abit clingy, so I pulled away a bit. But then my mobile phone number for cut off, so havnt been in contact for a month ... Anyway I've finally had my old number transferred onto a new sim .. And a few messages came in from her .. Obviously a few weeks old. Anyway I just texted saying hi and explained the situation ... And got a text back 'Who's this' I think she's pi**ed with me or genuinely doesn't know who I am because she's deleted my number. Should I just next?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay I was dating/seeing a girl about a month ago, but she wanted me round hers all the time and abit clingy, so I pulled away a bit. But then my mobile phone number for cut off, so havnt been in contact for a month ... Anyway I've finally had my old number transferred onto a new sim .. And a few messages came in from her .. Obviously a few weeks old. Anyway I just texted saying hi and explained the situation ... And got a text back 'Who's this' I think she's pi**ed with me or genuinely doesn't know who I am because she's deleted my number. Should I just next?
Yup. Next.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
okay I was dating/seeing a girl about a month ago, but she wanted me round hers all the time and abit clingy, so I pulled away a bit. But then my mobile phone number for cut off, so havnt been in contact for a month

Bro if you liked her and had sex with her, why didn't you phone her and tell her 'my mobile is cut off so I can't receive any text messages from you.' You guys are so afraid to explain yourselves, assuming the girl will always be there when you are ready.

... Anyway I've finally had my old number transferred onto a new sim .. And a few messages came in from her .. Obviously a few weeks old. Anyway I just texted saying hi and explained the situation ... And got a text back 'Who's this'
'This is xyz. We were dating/seeing each other about a month ago. I would like to take you out again on Tuesday at 7 pm. Let me know if it works for you.'

I think she's pi**ed with me or genuinely doesn't know who I am because she's deleted my number. Should I just next?
How can you next a girl who is telling you she has no idea who you are? You guys have to be clear and explain yourselves. These girls are not going to rip off their clothes and sleep with you because you are you.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have banged her loads of times .. And I'm pretty sure she knew it was me .... She was very clingy and definitely wanted more, I just wants a plate.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have banged her loads of times .. And I'm pretty sure she knew it was me .... She was very clingy and definitely wanted more, I just wants a plate.
She's hurt. What the hell were you expecting if you don't contact her for a month? The whole ghosting thing is to be done for a week at most. Let us know how you solve this, it is an interesting situation.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her who you are. What do you have to lose by doing this? You guys are a bit too quick to next sometimes.
His phone was only off for a couple of weeks. She knew exactly who he was. Until you force game players to stop playing games, they will never change

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His phone was only off for a couple of weeks. She knew exactly who he was. Until you force game players to stop playing games, they will never change
Ok, but that still doesn't answer what he has to lose by telling her who he is. And a month is still quite a long time to suddenly stop contacting someone after being in constant communication with them previously.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't contact her for a month and you expected her to just behave like she always did?

Just tell her who you are... don't apologize, tell her you want to see her again and you'll explain what's been going on for a month. Then it's up to her, any other answer than a yes to a date or a counter offer means you have to let this one go.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was more like 3 weeks than a month .. And I'm not too fussed what she does, I mean I think it's pretty obvious she knew who I was, but you're right she's hurt because she liked me way more than I liked her .... She was cool but definitely wanted more than what I did. I had to back off a bit. Then as I said my phone got cut off .. Was moving networks! So didn't have her number etc.. But I'm ready to move onto my next victim .. But in all honesty got more important stuff going on like getting a job etc. ... Another month I'll look way better back on the diet today (BodyCoach) check this guys recipes out! Also back in the gym so the only thing that's really holding me back now is not having a job. ( before anyone thinks I'm a bum, I'm not ... I was made redundant. )

Low funds is the only thing holding me back from my potential.

Bayne05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Telling her who you are won't do any harm. And even if she did delete your number I don't blame her, you disappeared for a month dude. I'm sure she jumped to all sorts of conclusions about your disappearance.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Telling her who you are won't do any harm. And even if she did delete your number I don't blame her, you disappeared for a month dude. I'm sure she jumped to all sorts of conclusions about your disappearance.
Bro I agree ... She's probably jumping on some new D ... But it is and was all my fault. It was just moving too fast and she was way too into me.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, but that still doesn't answer what he has to lose by telling her who he is. And a month is still quite a long time to suddenly stop contacting someone after being in constant communication with them previously.
Ok. Fair enough. Lets see how she respons if he reaches out.

I guess you never know. Me personally o would have nexted and moved on.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"New phone, who dis."

When chicks do this to me I usually don't reply. About half the time they double text something like "?." Other 50 we never speak again. Oh well, her loss.

I was just trying to fuk anyway. :D

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She just texted me again saying 'Hello... ' due to me not replying yesterday

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women that like you don't forget who you are. Why would you want to waste time or money on someone who doesn't even have you on their radar? Move on. Find someone else.
Ok so they delete your number because you stop calling/texting them for a month. You expect them to remember your phone number? No one memorizes phone numbers anymore, aside from 911 lol. Besides, sending this one text "It's John Smith from wherever" is just oh so time consuming and wastes SO much money that could be used for other stuff....o_Oo_Oo_O

All that message is used for is to see her next response to determine whether or not she was bullsh!tting him. If she wasn't, hurray! If she was boo!