Who's the oldest virgin on here?

TheLazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
lost it when at the age of 17, i was really nervous about 'failing to perform', as everyone seems to say things like "dont expect your first time to be a blast"...

the first time.... she orgasm'ed 6 times, I cummed twice.

:D

p.s. Luke and spider... WTH?!?!!?!? LMAO

Reaction score
i am me said:
jus curious, did yall watch the 40 year old virgin? why dont u jus listen to wut theyre sayin
The message of the 40 year old virgin is that when the right person walks into your life, you can marry her, and then lose your virginity.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was hoping nobody mentioned that movie, because it was basically a chick flick with funny/gross jokes so guys would actually sit through the whole thing. He was an AFC the whole movie, and don't even let me get started about the ending...

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF spider. You got some issues you need to work out man. I'm glad that I have never turned to hookers, and never will turn to them. Good thing I have pretty good game and my head on straight...

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WhAcKeD! said:
WTF spider. You got some issues you need to work out man. I'm glad that I have never turned to hookers, and never will turn to them. Good thing I have pretty good game and my head on straight...
hey, some of us warn't born with that Luxury.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im 25 and lost mine at 23, with an hb6 i chated up she couldnt even speak english.
i dont get it how can a guy stay a virgin at 28 why not get a hooker.

sanyo7878

Don Juan
Reaction score
20 (very soon to be 21) still a virgin. I"ve never even "made out" with a girl. The only thing I've gotten is a couple of quick pecks from girls that obviously wanted to be fondled and get big kisses laid on them but I AFC'd and chickened out both times.

I just wish I could have those opportunities again. I would have performed alot better using the knowledge i've learned from this site.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i think those who are virgins have every right to significantly lower their standards just so they can get some pvssy....ive learned FIRST HAND that hb7 pvssy can actually be better than hb10 pvssy.....so if u virgins got ur eyes set only on HB-8s+, then get horny, get gunwitch, and lower ur standards to lets say....HB5 - the ***** MIGHT be good ;)

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:
I was hoping nobody mentioned that movie, because it was basically a chick flick with funny/gross jokes so guys would actually sit through the whole thing. He was an AFC the whole movie, and don't even let me get started about the ending...
i thought it was a good movie but if u didnt like it, thats cool. jay is cool and the hairy guy had the right attitude too. wut he did was he figured out wut he really wanted and he went for it...he coulda had some ***** a few times in the movie but he was true to himself and had the balls to take wut was his. basically, that was the message for me. dont let anyone tell u wut u can and cant do. i think thats wut u guys should do...

PumpNightmare

Don Juan
Reaction score
So many older virgins out there. I'm 22.5 years old and still a virgin. Never even kissed a girl. :/ I'm starting to see what my problem is, it's just applying the changes that is hard. Anytime I see a attractive girl, I never bothered to approach (except at a bar a couple times, but I really don't count that). Any friends I have in class that happen to be attractive females, I never tell them that I'm interested. I need to do something to break this vicious cycle while I'm still in college. I still have two years left, minimum before I graduate.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
i think those who are virgins have every right to significantly lower their standards just so they can get some pvssy....ive learned FIRST HAND that hb7 pvssy can actually be better than hb10 pvssy.....so if u virgins got ur eyes set only on HB-8s+, then get horny, get gunwitch, and lower ur standards to lets say....HB5 - the ***** MIGHT be good ;)
Please nobody take that advice. Never in any situation should you lower your standards, because if you don't like the girl you don't like the girl. What joy is there in forcing yourself upon a girl you normally wouldn't give a second look to? And knowing you were able to get with a girl only because you lowered your standards does not improve your confidence in any way. In fact you will probably hate yourself even more.

i am me said:
i thought it was a good movie but if u didnt like it, thats cool. jay is cool and the hairy guy had the right attitude too. wut he did was he figured out wut he really wanted and he went for it...he coulda had some ***** a few times in the movie but he was true to himself and had the balls to take wut was his. basically, that was the message for me. dont let anyone tell u wut u can and cant do. i think thats wut u guys should do...
I'm not necessarily saying the movie wasn't good (I thought it was funny), but that other guy said they should take advice from the movie. That is the part I don't support. I took the movie as nothing but entertainment. But if nobody should tell them what to do or not to do, then these guys never would have come to this site for advice in the first place. In fact this site should not exist if that is the case.

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I lost it when I was 19, but I haven't done it ever since. I feel like I am a virgin again.

Good luck guys. Don't give up yet. Lots of time and chances left.

chickenlegs03

Banned
Reaction score
Caldus said:
I feel like I am a virgin again.
same here...i'm technically not, but when it's been like 7 months without even kissing a girl

i feel like i'm back at square one, sort of.

thing is, i know i could get it easy from going to clubs/bars...that is too easy. but i don't want that, but it's always an option if i give up other routes. it's the easy way out. for the time being i'll be approaching and hoping that i might find someone i like and that likes me a lot too. ;) i guess my mind is so busy that i just don't care as much now than i did the first few months. although, i sort of do care. definitely, i'll get laid this summer...it's on my to-do list.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here, except for me I was too busy during the school year to really do anything with women, and once the year was over I had all the time in the world but now nobody is around. So I gots me some making up for lost time to take care of.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is depressing negative sh*t that no one needs.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I was a virgin. Before I got involed with females my life was much more simple and happy. Forget the term "getting lucky", you virgins already are lucky, or just smart.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was feeling a little down today.....Just read this entire thread and I feel so much better........I thought i was late losing mine at 18!!!!

I seriouslly dont see how you can make it to 30 without having sex.....thats just WRONG. Ok....unlucky but still......30.....thats like 14 years of legal eventfullness.....

Sort it out guys....

Except for the relgious ones.......Sex or being seen in the right light by an imginary god who doesnt exsist......hmm.........tough choice....you guys have really made the correct choice there. Please excuse me while i go and roll on the floor in laughter. :crackup:

Sarge On!

Last edited:
Reaction score
penguin said:
I wish I was a virgin. Before I got involed with females my life was much more simple and happy. Forget the term "getting lucky", you virgins already are lucky, or just smart.
Touching. :rolleyes: