"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Who's right? Me or "them"?

DJ24SEVEN

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Yes, my name is DJ24SEVEN. I consider myself a DJ because I focus on myself and anything else good that happens to me (ex. girls) is just an added bonus.

I'm not interested in forming a relationship right now (I'm 20) and I never really had relationships (mostly flings). I don't call a one month fling a relationship.

Anyway, I focus on what interests me while my buddies are always *trying* to pick up girls. I've been girlfriend-less for a while (again, I've had flings) and it doesn't bother me one bit.

What does bother me is when my buddies say I need a girlfriend (cause I spend so much time doing stuff solo) or I see other young people my age in relationships. I know I'm being a bit AFC but is it "wrong" not to have a girlfriend?

Can any of you go longer than a year WITHOUT a girlfriend? Are any of you "afraid" to be solo? Is that why you're in a relationship?

So am I right for not caring about getting a GF right now?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

GuitarOnFire7

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Focus on improving yourself and the girls will come to you. I've seen this personally happen to me, and I've been getting girls with higher interest than in the past.
 

DJ24SEVEN

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Some of the reasons why I don't fit in with girls my age because a) I don't party and b) I don't attend school.

I work a full-time job.
 

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
One of my friends has a "girlfriend" whom he spends hundreds of dollars of presents on, has never kissed, and spends 5 hours on the phone with each week.

He tells me I need a girlfriend.

I've gotten laid more in the past two weeks than he has in his entire relationship.


Ask yourself, do YOU need a girlfriend? It doesn't matter what your friends think, what matters is what YOU think.

As long as you *can* pick up women, there's nothing to be worried about. Next time your buddies say you need a girl, go and pick up a hot woman for the night and make sure they see it.
 

DJ24SEVEN

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
As long as you *can* pick up women, there's nothing to be worried about. Next time your buddies say you need a girl, go and pick up a hot woman for the night and make sure they see it.
Ultimate kick in the ass. And I see no reason to blow money on a girl right now.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
EASY

You're right they are wrong.
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
If you don't feel the need to find that significant other why force it ? There's plenty of women our age that just dont want a relationship yet. They're in college. Flings provide them with a sexual release w/o the bs involved w/ a relationship
 

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
i can't say i NEED a girlfriend but the thought of somebody careing about you, and wanting to be around and with you is kinda nice.

but no i don't need a g/f and I have gone a year without one, actually 2 years without a "girlfriend" girls i've talked to / "other stuff" with

enough to keep a smile on my face :)
 
Top