Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who's right? Me or "them"?

DJ24SEVEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, my name is DJ24SEVEN. I consider myself a DJ because I focus on myself and anything else good that happens to me (ex. girls) is just an added bonus.

I'm not interested in forming a relationship right now (I'm 20) and I never really had relationships (mostly flings). I don't call a one month fling a relationship.

Anyway, I focus on what interests me while my buddies are always *trying* to pick up girls. I've been girlfriend-less for a while (again, I've had flings) and it doesn't bother me one bit.

What does bother me is when my buddies say I need a girlfriend (cause I spend so much time doing stuff solo) or I see other young people my age in relationships. I know I'm being a bit AFC but is it "wrong" not to have a girlfriend?

Can any of you go longer than a year WITHOUT a girlfriend? Are any of you "afraid" to be solo? Is that why you're in a relationship?

So am I right for not caring about getting a GF right now?

GuitarOnFire7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Focus on improving yourself and the girls will come to you. I've seen this personally happen to me, and I've been getting girls with higher interest than in the past.

DJ24SEVEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the reasons why I don't fit in with girls my age because a) I don't party and b) I don't attend school.

I work a full-time job.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends has a "girlfriend" whom he spends hundreds of dollars of presents on, has never kissed, and spends 5 hours on the phone with each week.

He tells me I need a girlfriend.

I've gotten laid more in the past two weeks than he has in his entire relationship.

Ask yourself, do YOU need a girlfriend? It doesn't matter what your friends think, what matters is what YOU think.

As long as you *can* pick up women, there's nothing to be worried about. Next time your buddies say you need a girl, go and pick up a hot woman for the night and make sure they see it.

DJ24SEVEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
As long as you *can* pick up women, there's nothing to be worried about. Next time your buddies say you need a girl, go and pick up a hot woman for the night and make sure they see it.
Ultimate kick in the ass. And I see no reason to blow money on a girl right now.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EASY

You're right they are wrong.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't feel the need to find that significant other why force it ? There's plenty of women our age that just dont want a relationship yet. They're in college. Flings provide them with a sexual release w/o the bs involved w/ a relationship

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can't say i NEED a girlfriend but the thought of somebody careing about you, and wanting to be around and with you is kinda nice.

but no i don't need a g/f and I have gone a year without one, actually 2 years without a "girlfriend" girls i've talked to / "other stuff" with

enough to keep a smile on my face :)