Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who's now part of the mg t o w movement

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went through a period where I got 10 women out (bare in mind the investment this takes with these wishy washy lunatics)

I didnt get a lay from one of them, at least 7 had an ex in the picture, the other 3 were trash.

Point being Im not a loser, but it put me off women for around 2 years, I can see where these guys are coming from, especially with child maintenance in the USA
So are you trying to say that men living, at least sexually speaking, like monks are not doing the nasty because they are afraid of knocking up some chick? Please, don't insult our intelligence! :mad:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So are you trying to say that men living, at least sexually speaking, like monks are not doing the nasty because they are afraid of knocking up some chick? Please, don't insult our intelligence! :mad:
What? No Im saying How I agree with the philosophy. OP was trying to say the men have stereo typical look. and its not true, even handsome guys are now warning others.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seriously think that you can't learn anything new and no women will ever be attracted to you?
Truth be told, I just don't care anymore. Why the hell should I use up my time doing this and that just to invite
another soulless harpie into my life, home or car?
I won't catch an STD from my right hand nor do I have to whisper sweet nothings to it or think of witty things
to say to it or take it on 'fun' and 'exciting' dates. I put up with nearly 20 years of someone trying to change me
into someone I'm not. When your own wife tells you from her own experience of being married to you "You
don't like women and you don't like sex..."
which is largely a true statement then really, what's the point??
I dare say some women are attracted to me but I'd sooner just be by myself now. In the same way as
I quite like dessert after a meal but rarely have any as I don't wish to eat unnecessary calories, regardless
of how sweet it may taste or how much I'd enjoy eating it.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth be told, I just don't care anymore.
I wonder if there are dating apps for autistic people. Maybe you just need date/bang females that are autistic, so they won't be demanding of the things you can't provide as they won't desire them?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus! the thought of a female me makes me shudder.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most mgtows are simply like "I'm not getting the best cut of the meat therefore I aint paying sh1t for leftovers", it's really that simple even before the law and the marriage thing.

I personally live a very soft mgtow form where I go on with my life and as long as I find women on my route and they do not require any deviation I enjoy their company and intimacy...willing to drop them in zero time the same moment they become even a minor ado.

Also women my age are creepy (yeah women can be creepy too) and very often ugly to see when you undress them.

As long as my body will allow this low commitment attitude with acceptable results, I'll stick to it.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGGW is better.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was curious to read the MGTOW Reddit, only to find out it was banned for spreading "hate." Meanwhile AskTRP is still going. Interesting that a culture of men "going their own way" and not dealing with women got banned. Makes me wonder how much simmering anger there is there. (Of course yeah it's Reddit and probably pretty woke, but still...gotta be pretty rampant for an entire forum to get the axe.)

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reddit is very woke. Red pill or mgotw content has gone underground but it's not easy to find. If you can't find it on Google (censorship) you might have better luck on duckduckgo

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGOTW are losers.

I don’t know if they are all losers but it’s a very radical concept. There is a ton of hate with these guys and some of it Is justified but in all honesty there are decent females out there and I could not imagine completely cutting them out. I think all men should know what females to avoid... and simply set their standards higher.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know if they are all losers but it’s a very radical concept. There is a ton of hate with these guys and some of it Is justified but in all honesty there are decent females out there and I could not imagine completely cutting them out. I think all men should know what females to avoid... and simply set their standards higher.
The community itself is pretty toxic, it's just a bunch of guys circle jerking about women. "I'm going to start a community about being away from women, you see how much I don't care about women!" They're like vegans, it's all cope. A real MGTOW wouldn't join such a community, or even bother labeling his lifestyle as if it were a brand, he just does his own thing and pursues joy through other means. Also their banner is a literal boner, ROFL.

A small minority of men have the self control to set themselves to a higher standard in order to be able to demand something better in the first place, and men as a conglomerate evolved to spread seed far and wide, even if they're screwing hood rats. If a dozen average guys are messaging your potential mate that she's beautiful, she probably won't stop and think "hmm what sets you apart from the rest?", even if that man would have been her best option.

Plus, it's an ego boost, so she''ll overestimate her value to be above yours. These problems will continue to persist and get worse online, which is why I think a lot of the DJs today recommend cold approaches.

Last edited:

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
A small minority of men have the self control to set themselves to a higher standard in order to be able to demand something better in the first place
Also, the systems in place that allowed men to do this have been decimated. Men needed an equal to compete against or a superior to aspire to in a masculine group bonding sense. They needed men to hold each other responsible, and know that there's a group of guys there that have your back when things go sour. That was the role of the boy scouts, all male clubs, male only schools, etc and now so sosuave, although an online format will never replace real, physical interaction.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was curious to read the MGTOW Reddit, only to find out it was banned for spreading "hate." Meanwhile AskTRP is still going. Interesting that a culture of men "going their own way" and not dealing with women got banned. Makes me wonder how much simmering anger there is there. (Of course yeah it's Reddit and probably pretty woke, but still...gotta be pretty rampant for an entire forum to get the axe.)
No authority gives an F if a guy goes monk mode but none of the "authorities" can afford an increasing number of men to say F it 360 degrees since not having a family basically allows them not to give a F about the survival of the current economical system.

They need the average men to believe and invest, giving him the least possible rewards to keep him inside.

I believe it's pretty naive for us to think that such huge important forum are not managed from above.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come to realize a true MGTOW would never engage with the manosphere. You would just be focused on work and hobbies. I've looked at a few MGTOW forums and Youtube channels and it's mostly toxic for your mind. You're not going MGTOW if 80-90% of your channel content is complaining about women.

T_Rex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree. MGTOW is a fast growing segment as male sexlessness rates continue to climb.
key words: bisphenol A

oh, and I'm all for idiots removing themselves from the gene pool. It's natural selection lmao it'll make our species stronger and smarter in the future hahahah

Last edited:

T_Rex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went through a period where I got 10 women out (bare in mind the investment this takes with these wishy washy lunatics)

I didnt get a lay from one of them, at least 7 had an ex in the picture, the other 3 were trash.

Point being Im not a loser, but it put me off women for around 2 years, I can see where these guys are coming from, especially with child maintenance in the USA
you don't need to live in a highly urbanized center. Specially in the US. Have that in mind.

T_Rex

Don Juan
Reaction score
And those of us that don't and will never have those qualities?
I have good news for you guys then: this forum exists only because of you! That's 20 years of people teaching you how to do exactly that. Have fun!