Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who's Hotter?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they're both old ladies, maybe the brunette is hotter.
I could believe some young fellow would believe 33 is an "old lady", but 26? No way.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They both look past 30. I consider 25 an old lady, but everyone has their preferences for a reason.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brunettes have staying powers!

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I could believe some young fellow would believe 33 is an "old lady", but 26? No way.
It’s funny, when I was 14 I was in love with Sharon Stone when she was 33.

Now when I look at her when was 33, even though I’m much older, she looked a bit old.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s funny, when I was 14 I was in love with Sharon Stone when she was 33
They talk here about 18-25 as being prime years for women. I remember when I was young thinking about this, and I deduced that the years of "hotness" lasted until age 27. Of course there's still individuality, and some women who were older were hot. And some girls expired at 19 lol. But 27 was my general rule of thumb.

A hot older woman has a different feel to her than a younger girl though. The latter has a fresh faced innocence about her, or at least the illusion thereof.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go with Kristeen Leahy. She is so damn fine to me. I don't think those pics even do her justice

I've seen Rachel's show a couple times. She's cute too, and has a nice body, but I gotta go with Kristeen

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, both of them have repressed smile. I don't find them hot. A smile tells how excited you are.