Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who's Hotter?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just for fun:
Who's hotter, Kristeen Leahy or Rachel Bonnetta? Both of these gals are hosts on the sports channel FS1. I think they are both extremely attractive, but I'm curious as to what people here would say. Please weigh in. I have my suspicions, but I'll reveal my opinion later. Leahy is the blonde, and Bonnetta is the brunette:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Blond one.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually prefer brunettes but I like the blond's face better. Not to sound picky but the brunette has a small mouth.

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
brunette

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
It's tough to judge. They're both equally attractive in their own right. Though since I like blondes, Kirsteen wins the title.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm usually brunette kinda guy. But I'd take the blond on this one. She has a seductive look to her like she's fun in bed and takes it in the butt.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen prefer blondes.
I'd rather commit to the brunette one though if i had to choose, she seems more down to earth between the two.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
Blondes all the way, plus the brunette is a WOP. I love brunettes if they are WASPy or Eastern European but Italian women are a cancer that need to extinct already, Italian American women are the worst of them all.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like the blonde has a slight edge from the opinions here. I guess I'll give mine now.
As I said, I think they are both very attractive, there are no wrong answers here. Except maybe Toad's lol.

I actually prefer the brunette, because to me she just looks cuter. That may not be fair though, because I've been seeing the blonde on TV for a lot longer, she may have just lost some of her novelty to me. I would say that both these women look a lot better on film/TV than they do in their pictures. Rachel (the brunette) especially has charming mannerisms. But if you would have asked me this a year ago I probably would have said the blonde was more attractive, so who knows?

I kind of expected the guys here to pick the brunette, partly because she is 26 and Leahy is 33 (post wall, gasp!). Not sure when the pictures were taken though.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both.

Boobwise together they have just about enough.
Blonde looks older but is quite beautiful, while the brunette looks rather average to me.
I also prefer brunettes in general.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely the brunette, but I’ll only date her if she goes blond.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blonde looks older but is quite beautiful, while the brunette looks rather average to me.
I think the blonde looks like arm candy, while the brunette has more of a girl next door look about her.

If you ever get to see her show "Lock it In" on FS1, which is a sports gambling show on weekday afternoons, she looks a lot better than in her pictures, IMO.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the blonde looks like arm candy, while the brunette has more of a girl next door look about her.

If you ever get to see her show "Lock it In" on FS1, which is a sports gambling show on weekday afternoons, she looks a lot better than in her pictures, IMO.
I live in Romania, got almost no American channels here.
But our sports news girls are ridiculously hotter than those 2 actually.
We even have jokes about guys signing for Romanian sports clubs just for a chance to score a sports reporter/anchor.
Seriously, google it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Europe is known for having attractive women, so I don't doubt it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We even have jokes about guys signing for Romanian sports clubs just for a chance to score a sports reporter/anchor.
Seriously, google it.
Where I live in Spain there are lots or Romanians. They are looked down upon as a lot are poor or gypsies. But there are some real babes. There's one I've seen around town who's a dumpster-diver who looks hot, lol. I'm not laughing at her poverty, just that she somehow pulls off looking sexy while doing it. No mean feat.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they're both old ladies, maybe the brunette is hotter.