Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who's going at it tonight for St Patrick's day?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you guys doing? i'm probably just going to hit some bars with some buds with no intention of chasing tail.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget to wear green.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sausage fest, then?
This is what I heard from a couple guys I talked to that went out last night. That and how it was just a bad night for cold approach with the amount of mixed tight social circle group that went out together. And how towards the end of the night there wasn't anything decent left because of how everyone starts drinking early in the afternoon on St. Patty's day. Imma go out tonight and see what's up. Should be a diff story

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drank wine and vodka at my house with a girl.

Going out tonight into the wild with my boy, hopefully meet some nice girls.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I heard from a couple guys I talked to that went out last night. That and how it was just a bad night for cold approach with the amount of mixed tight social circle group that went out together. And how towards the end of the night there wasn't anything decent left because of how everyone starts drinking early in the afternoon on St. Patty's day. Imma go out tonight and see what's up. Should be a diff story
Yeah I'm debating going out tonight and seeing some friends play at a venue. Should be less people. From what I saw by the time I hit the bar scene most were already smashed from day drinking. Near impossible to grab a drink and didn't see group intermingling at all. Had a much better time hanging with some friends and having a couple beers playing pool and listening to music.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a really nice day today. I am throwing a bbq at my home & invited a couple of friends over. I am the lone wolf - I am going to be surrounded by about 4 other couples. I am looking forward to throwing the Pineapple onto the grill. Doesn't exactly capture the spirit of yesterday's holiday but that's what the Irish car bombs are for.

To all the hunters out there - Have a good / Enjoy the St Patricks Day Weekend