"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Who's going at it tonight for St Patrick's day?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,296
What are you guys doing? i'm probably just going to hit some bars with some buds with no intention of chasing tail.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,745
Reaction score
9,936
Don't forget to wear green.
 

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
Sausage fest, then?
This is what I heard from a couple guys I talked to that went out last night. That and how it was just a bad night for cold approach with the amount of mixed tight social circle group that went out together. And how towards the end of the night there wasn't anything decent left because of how everyone starts drinking early in the afternoon on St. Patty's day. Imma go out tonight and see what's up. Should be a diff story
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Drank wine and vodka at my house with a girl.

Going out tonight into the wild with my boy, hopefully meet some nice girls.
 

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,296
This is what I heard from a couple guys I talked to that went out last night. That and how it was just a bad night for cold approach with the amount of mixed tight social circle group that went out together. And how towards the end of the night there wasn't anything decent left because of how everyone starts drinking early in the afternoon on St. Patty's day. Imma go out tonight and see what's up. Should be a diff story
Yeah I'm debating going out tonight and seeing some friends play at a venue. Should be less people. From what I saw by the time I hit the bar scene most were already smashed from day drinking. Near impossible to grab a drink and didn't see group intermingling at all. Had a much better time hanging with some friends and having a couple beers playing pool and listening to music.
 

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
1,088
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
It's a really nice day today. I am throwing a bbq at my home & invited a couple of friends over. I am the lone wolf - I am going to be surrounded by about 4 other couples. I am looking forward to throwing the Pineapple onto the grill. Doesn't exactly capture the spirit of yesterday's holiday but that's what the Irish car bombs are for.

To all the hunters out there - Have a good / Enjoy the St Patricks Day Weekend
 
Top