Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whos from NYC / Long Island?

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up fellow New Yorker's...Okay so this is two for one post. I'm looking for friends plus a wingman to go out with on weekends. Most of my friends either have GF's now, are older than me (im 35) or dont have the same mindset as me. As they say "You are the 5 people you spend your time with" - I have over 10 years experience with "game" and "pick up", im looking for like minded people who would be down to go out on the weekends. But I am also looking for people who work in highly successful areas in their career, and I would like to learn from YOU to better my career and my life and make more money for myself (which has been a big issue for me lately since losing my job)...Hence why I said two for one deal. Wingman plus people who are sucessful in their careers that I can learn, look up to, and be motivated to do better in all areas of my life. If this sounds like you comment or shoot me a PM.

Crissco

p_1337

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up fellow New Yorker's...Okay so this is two for one post. I'm looking for friends plus a wingman to go out with on weekends. Most of my friends either have GF's now, are older than me (im 35) or dont have the same mindset as me. As they say "You are the 5 people you spend your time with" - I have over 10 years experience with "game" and "pick up", im looking for like minded people who would be down to go out on the weekends. But I am also looking for people who work in highly successful areas in their career, and I would like to learn from YOU to better my career and my life and make more money for myself (which has been a big issue for me lately since losing my job)...Hence why I said two for one deal. Wingman plus people who are sucessful in their careers that I can learn, look up to, and be motivated to do better in all areas of my life. If this sounds like you comment or shoot me a PM.

Crissco
I'll be there later this month into January. Feel free to send me a private message.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from NYC but moved to the PNW years ago. I will be there for Xmas and New Year's to visit and spend time with my family so I doubt I'll have time to go out. But if I do, I'll hit you up. If not, next time for sure.

PS: Proud of you for recognizing the importance of networking and the influence people have in your life and having that hunger and eagerness to leverage that to grow and move forward and up.

nappy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me know if you guys are still available in the NYC/Long Island, NY area. I usually try to go out Wednesday - Saturday. I'm happy to be a wing.

I'll PM whoever responds. It's hilarious, and a bit sad how difficult it is to find a wing.

nappy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please excuse the next several posts. I'm trying to get my first 5 posts on this forum so I can start PMing anyone who said they're available inn NYC/ Long Island to game.

nappy101

Don Juan
Reaction score

Crissco
The PM function doesn't seem to be working, even after my first 5 posts on this forum. Let me know if you're still available to game in the NYC and Long Island, NY area.

nappy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be there later this month into January. Feel free to send me a private message.
The PM function doesn't seem to be working, even after my first 5 posts on this forum. Let me know if you're still available to game in the NYC and Long Island, NY area.

p_1337

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes indeed -- I'll be around the next few weeks.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am on LI, but not available for wingmanning. But if you want to chat through PM or in this thread here about women or social life here, as a fellow New Yorker, that’s fine.

Last edited:

Fanboy

Reaction score
I’m new to the game. Just got out of a long relationship. I’m 100% down to game let me know!

Fanboy

Reaction score
I’m gonna be active here everyday learning so just reply and I’ll see it for sure.

nappy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m gonna be active here everyday learning so just reply and I’ll see it for sure.
I just PM'd you. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers, and happy holidays.