Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

whoa! might be a daddy.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly.. Yeah thats right, I get drunk and have unprotected sex.:rockon:

Well I've been with my girlfriend for a year and a half now.. we've had our ups and downs. But this time gentlemen, I think I've done it..

Shes been late on her period for a week and a half now.. and shes gonna take a test tomorrow to find out.

Wish me luck boys! :woo:

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you sound more excited than dismayed

so best of luck, and hope everything turns out the way you want mate

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must be getting old, because I am actually happy for you. Before the fear-mongers take over your thread, let me say that most babies are not planned. I wasn't. My dad was your age when he had me. I doubt he was thrilled at the time, but now he gets a free lawyer and I doubt he would have it any other way. Also, a guy I knew in high school knocked up the head cheerleader when they were 15 and 16. He's now a cpa living in a giant lakefront house with his still-hot wife. Tenn pregnancy is not the end of the world.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capt.Jack Sparrow said:
Possibly.. Yeah thats right, I get drunk and have unprotected sex.:rockon:

Well I've been with my girlfriend for a year and a half now.. we've had our ups and downs. But this time gentlemen, I think I've done it..

Shes been late on her period for a week and a half now.. and shes gonna take a test tomorrow to find out.

Congrats bro...just make sure this is the right decision for you...make sure you are emotionally and financially ready and responsible enough for a child, thats a fvck load of responsibility and work, you are still just 19.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck and I hope everything works out with you and your gf. What do you and her think of the possibility of having a child together?

yourunintended

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck, I hope it all works out for you. How does your girlfriend feel about it btw?

Having kids when you are younger is not the worst experience. My mother had 4 kids by the time she was 24, she was young enough to work it all off and now she is 40 with her youngest at 16. She looks fantastic, she has gone through bringing her children up and is still young enough to go out and have a good time.

So, congrats :)

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations bro. It sounds like it's with someone you like and know well. I was giving a lecture on this the other day to class and telling them how I might be interested in having a kid, or none at all would be cool too.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but having a kid while you are still a kid is NOT a good idea, depite the sugar-coating here.

It is just not a good idea... forget your plans, be ready for life in a cubicle.

You had to hear it from somebody....

Dietzcoi

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had many pregnancy scares here. Keep us posted and best wishes either way!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
has she taken a test?
i think that is where you should start.
ps. the brand name of the test doesn't matter, they all work the same.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capt.Jack Sparrow said:

19 out of 20 scares never pan out. An unnecessary thread.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright im back on.. she took the test and...

Shes not pregnant! I was kinda hoping she would be buts its alright, as many of you said im too young too have one.. but than again I wouldn't mind being a daddy! Shes a great gal and indeed I do love her. We both agreed it'd be better if it were in a year or so to get that goin on.

3countriesPlan said:
Good luck and I hope everything works out with you and your gf. What do you and her think of the possibility of having a child together?
I thought it would be awesome. She was skeptical about it, mainly scared about what her parents would say.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why dont' you two get married first and sort out your life

set up your life, get a career going, a mortgage

go on a couple of nice overseas trips

then have a baby

you both are still very young

i know what you're feeling. i would love nothign more than to have a baby with my girlfriend too, we both love each other very much

but our lives just aren't in order yet

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dietzcoi said:
Sorry, but having a kid while you are still a kid is NOT a good idea, depite the sugar-coating here.

It is just not a good idea... forget your plans, be ready for life in a cubicle.

You had to hear it from somebody....

Dietzcoi
Thank you for your realist view. Despite all the heavily biased opinion, no one wants to knock up a girl between the ages of 17-23...ish. My friend is having a kid...cause his b*tch stopped taking birth control and didnt tell him. Girls WILL trap your ass as a means of staying together...one must adore the illogical nature of the female species.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
surely she didn't get pregnant on purpose so she could trap him

you exaggerate my dear sir

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lordson said:
surely she didn't get pregnant on purpose so she could trap him

you exaggerate my dear sir
Ummm, im pretty sure you dont know the situation so dont tell me that im exaggerating, my good sir.