Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who will win the superbowl

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Nip/Tuck said:
Add to the fact your both 30 year old immature b*tches, who can't come to terms when you are wrong. Seriously grow up.
Children sometimes have to touch a hot stove more than twice to learn a lesson.

One piece of advice for you kid is to study your English book a bit more. There is a difference between your, you're and yore.

Figure it out.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Children sometimes have to touch a hot stove more than twice to learn a lesson.

One piece of advice for you kid is to study your English book a bit more. There is a difference between your, you're and yore.

Figure it out.
OMFG! You're such a genius! You must think you're so cool for pointing out one error. Hot stove... ya great metaphor, too bad you're more of a used up tampon than a "hot" stove. I thought you knew better than to butt into other people's argument.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Vladimir Horowitz said:
The loss wasn't Romo's fault...at all.
Yes it was, did you see his stats in the playoffs? He is like Arod, good in the regular season but chokes when it counts. A great player should play BETTER in the playoffs. It doesn't matter if you have a winning record in the regular season. Everyone starts from the bottom 0-0 in the playoffs. QB is the leader of the team, he should have played better. His last attempt was sad.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Nip/Tuck said:
OMFG! You're such a genius! You must think you're so cool for pointing out one error. Hot stove... ya great metaphor, too bad you're more of a used up tampon than a "hot" stove. I thought you knew better than to butt into other people's argument.
You obviously did go over this post grammatically though.

Sit, Ooboo, sit. Good dog.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
You obviously did go over this post grammatically though.

Sit, Ooboo, sit. Good dog.
Trying too hard is such an ugly sight. It's an INTERNET BOARD no one cares about grammar or spelling. What's a 30 year old doing here anyways? You must be here to pick cute boys like me. Sex predator! :crackup:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, I'm only leaving this thread open to read you sorry asses' post about how you knew Favre and Green Bay would do it all along. It's OK, when the time comes, I'll play along with you all.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Giants, boys, the Giants.

You heard it here first!

Dietzcoi

Vis a Vis

Banned
Reaction score
dietzcoi said:
The Giants, boys, the Giants.

You heard it here first!

Dietzcoi

The Giants??? Hahaha!!! Please, this week they won't be playing Romo. So don't expect to be handed a win gift wrapped with a card signed by Mr. Jessica Simpson. Favre doesn't throw the game away when it matters the most. The Packers aren't the Cowboys, they finish what they start. :flowers:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers beat 'em once already this season. Divisional playoff game at Lambeau. Probably snowing. Green Bay's a new team, they want it, bad. Favre wants to go out on top. They'll beat the Giants. The Pats are no pushovers, but they'll beat them too.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
The Pats are no pushovers, but they'll beat them too.
I hope your right but I highly doubt they could beat the patriots. Patriots have too many weapons and are too well coached.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Patriots have a truckload of experience and waaaaay too much confidence going into this game (which I will be attending in person). The only thing stopping this game from going in their favor is an earthquake.

P.S - I can't stand phillip rivers

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chargers 30
giants 42

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how Nip/Tuck goes off on me for criticizing Randy Moss on the grounds that Randy Moss is a great player, then he turns around like 2 posts later and calls the LT (who is just as good of a player, and 10 times the person that Randy Moss is) a p.ussy. Unbelievable.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
I love how Nip/Tuck goes off on me for criticizing Randy Moss on the grounds that Randy Moss is a great player, then he turns around like 2 posts later and calls the LT (who is just as good of a player, and 10 times the person that Randy Moss is) a p.ussy. Unbelievable.
Really 10 times better? How he accused Patriots for being "unsportsmanlike" lol last year when they danced the Merriman dance. Let's see who's more unsportsmanlike like.. the guy who takes steroids or the team that beats you on your field and celebrates since you've been talking sh*t?

What's the big deal? Randy Moss is one of the best receivers. Sure he has an attitude problem, who doesn't? Why don't you b*tch about TO? Oh right he's not in the playoffs anymore and he isn't on the team that's UNDEFEATED. Everyone wants to take a cheap shot at the true winners.

Yes LT is a p*ssy, what a bummed knee? Rivers played through TWO bummed knees. Oh yea different positions, that's like comparing two baseball players who have bruised arms. They both have to throw the damn ball. I guess to LT his self interest is more important than the team winning the ultimate goal of winning the super bowl. That's why his team will lose against the Patriots, they are selfless.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nip/Tuck said:
Really 10 times better? How he accused Patriots for being "unsportsmanlike" lol last year when they danced the Merriman dance. Let's see who's more unsportsmanlike like.. the guy who takes steroids or the team that beats you on your field and celebrates since you've been talking sh*t?

What's the big deal? Randy Moss is one of the best receivers. Sure he has an attitude problem, who doesn't? Why don't you b*tch about TO? Oh right he's not in the playoffs anymore and he isn't on the team that's UNDEFEATED. Everyone wants to take a cheap shot at the true winners.

Yes LT is a p*ssy, what a bummed knee? Rivers played through TWO bummed knees. Oh yea different positions, that's like comparing two baseball players who have bruised arms. They both have to throw the damn ball. I guess to LT his self interest is more important than the team winning the ultimate goal of winning the super bowl. That's why his team will lose against the Patriots, they are selfless.
I don't remember LT taking steriods...but nice try.

T.O. has managed to stay out of trouble with the law, but it it makes you feel any better, I don't like Terrell Owens either, I just haven't voiced that on this board. And hell, I actually like watching Randy Moss play. I just think he's worthless as a human being.

And f.uck Shawn Merriman too!

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
I don't remember LT taking steriods...but nice try.

T.O. has managed to stay out of trouble with the law, but it it makes you feel any better, I don't like Terrell Owens either, I just haven't voiced that on this board. And hell, I actually like watching Randy Moss play. I just think he's worthless as a human being.

And f.uck Shawn Merriman too!
No Merriman taking steroids, please READ correctly. LT was supporting him over Patriot dancing on their field doing the dance, after their team talking sh*t that they were going to beat the Patriots. Lol worthless as a human being? How is he a worthless human being? He is a team player and hasn't complained. I would complain if someone was impeding my success. Just like how he couldn't get any catches cuz the Oakland D-line was horrible and didn't give enough time for the QB to throw the damn ball cuz he was sacked or rushed every play. I would have done the same thing. At least Moss doesn't get in trouble off the field.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nip/Tuck said:
No Merriman taking steroids, please READ correctly. LT was supporting him over Patriot dancing on their field doing the dance, after their team talking sh*t that they were going to beat the Patriots. Lol worthless as a human being? How is he a worthless human being? He is a team player and hasn't complained. I would complain if someone was impeding my success. Just like how he couldn't get any catches cuz the Oakland D-line was horrible and didn't give enough time for the QB to throw the damn ball cuz he was sacked or rushed every play. I would have done the same thing. At least Moss doesn't get in trouble off the field.

Please TYPE correctly. "Whats more unsportsmanlike, the guy who takes steroids, or..." We were talking about LT, not Merriman.

At least Moss doesn't get in trouble off the field? Oh like the time he ran over a parking lot attendent?