Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who To Commit Adultery With This Weekend

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

I had a great idea for a new thread that is over 100 ppgs long like the old (alone time) thread which is who do you plan to commit adultery with this weekend? Should be a new girl every week, and she would have to be married for at least one year for it to count

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh wait I forgot to add if you are a moral decent person this doesn't apply to you LOL

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. Some of us clearly prefer to skip the unnecessary drama. Why not just stick with single women and pass on hurting other men's relationships? Are ego's really that desperate?

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. Some of us clearly prefer to skip the unnecessary drama. Why not just stick with single women and pass on hurting other men's relationships? Are ego's really that desperate?
Yes they are and shut up douchebag this is serious

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No being a troll is too hard being a man ***** is more easier

Serenity

Reaction score
Chances are the relationship is already shaky and hurt if she's willing to cheat, it would probably be doing him a favor. I don't find it rational to put blame on the guy some wife cheats with, this means fvcking someone's wife isn't hurting a relationship as it's her responsibility thus the one cheating is hurting it.

I would consider myself morally decent, but if my girlfriend was cheating I would lay it all on her and leave whatever guy involved alone. Thus I don't mind guys fvcking other guys wives, it's not their fault there's wives who decide to cheat.

Anyways I'm very confident, it's amusing to watch guys have a go at my girlfriend, they don't stand a chance. If she breaks it and cheat she's weak and I don't want a weak girlfriend anyways, I win either way.

So go ahead guys and bust those cheating b!tches, they'll be found out as long as guys like you exist.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion you shouldnt feel bad for ****ing a woman who's in what her partner thinks is a sexually exclusive relationship. Of course everyone has their own moral compass but from my point of view, we don't live in an altruistic society at all. The man who rises above altruism subtly is going to be more successful than the men who are altruistic. And we live in a society where we generally don't feel a kinship with men we don't know. I'm not saying this is good, but its the truth. Do you feel bad when you get a job offer knowing others might need it more? No, because you don't know the man or even woman. So why feel bad when you **** another man's woman? You have never made any moral commitment too this man because you don't know him. You are not lacking respect for yourself because you've broken no promise. The cheater on the other hand, will lose respect from their peers because they have gone against their word.