"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Who texts who after first date?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
I’ve thought about this for awhile. Would it be in the man’s best interest to wait for the girl to follow up after the first date? As this would lead to only dealing with women with high interest level. As opposed to pursuing her after the first date. Or should we be assertive and text her roughly 24-48 hours after the date.

Thoughts?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
111
Reaction score
59
Age
50
I'll send a short text just saying I had a goid time and gauge their interest by how they respond. As in all texting I do I always let the female send the last text though.
 

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
296
Reaction score
276
Age
40
I usually text to see if they got home safe. After that, I don't really think it matters much, I've had success with both scenarios: Women text me first and in which I text first. To be honest, in my experience, it doesn't really matter if she has high interest. As long as you aren't blowing up her phone being needy, it should be fine either way.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Honestly doesn't matter. Natural response is to reach out if you liked the other person, anything else is silly games. If we really have to resort to game playing because a woman loses interest because a man is interested, then she's too immature to be worthwhile. If a guy ever ruminates about a girl he's interested in not having contracted him, then he needs to check his ego because he lets it define his self-image.

Women also play the retarded waiting game. Someone has to reach out first.

I give it some time, but usually not more than 24 hours (if I'm interested). That leaves a window where she might go first. After a first date has ended I'll wait an hour and say I enjoyed our time (if I actually did), but leave it hanging for some time and not schedule a new date right away.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I wait for them to text. After all, they are the man
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Women who are interested don't care about who texts first. They just want to talk to you.

These kinds of rules are the worst, they're both inane and put the cart before the horse. If something like "texting her first" is enough to turn her off, she probably wouldn't have texted you anyway due to low interest, and she wasn't going to be any fun to be with anyway. That's always my recommendation... if you get headaches over these trivial things with a woman, you are either dealing with a woman who isn't interested in you or you are just creating canes (trivialities) to put in your own wheel.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
Wait two-3 days and "So...How many days was I supposed to wait after the first date to text you?" It works for me.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
If the date went amazingly or you think you ruined it, text her ASAP (obviously you want to show high interest in a girl who let you smash on the first date, but the latter case where you think you screwed up, you want to gauge how much SHE thinks you screwed up

If the date went normally wait a day or two so she has a chance to text you first, then either text her anything, or wait until you're ready to see her again soon to start texting
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
I have had better success with women who contact me first after our date.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Some girls will text first, others won’t. Depends on the rapport, her conditioning, her experiences.

Some girls have old school values or have been recently burned, and thus wait for you to initiate.

If you want to know her interest, reach out and ask for the date. All else is superfluous thinking.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
I could agree with Amantes perspective. If a woman doesn’t text me immediately after the date or within 48 hours, I assume my game was off or I didn’t make her FEEL how she wants. So then I pack up shop and start searching again. On to the next. Because who wants a woman with medium or low interest?

Following up with her as a man, I feel like I’m chasing her and then doing it wrong, like I now have to try to gain her interest . But maybe I have an ego problem.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Wait 5-9 days, then call her. If she doesn't answer, then send a text asking her out. The phone is for setting dates, not bull**** convos.

Some high-interest level women will contact you within this period. Some will take 2-3 dates to start initiating.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Wait 5-9 days, then call her. If she doesn't answer, then send a text asking her out. The phone is for setting dates, not bull**** convos.

Some high-interest level women will contact you within this period. Some will take 2-3 dates to start initiating.
5-9 days!? Whoa
 

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
637
Reaction score
241
Location
Melbourne
I don't disagree with you, but for me it isn't about following a rule or anything along those lines. It is only about how they feel after we part ways at the end of the date.

A woman who meets a man that makes her feel excited, giddy, bright eyed... Makes her feel like she's back in high school again with a major crush.... That is a woman who cannot resist reaching out, sometimes within minutes before you even make it back to your car.

Effective game is irresistible. They won't have the patience or self discipline to sit and wait for a text.

If I'm not having that effect on a woman, I consider my game to be off.

Aim high, friends.
This 100%%%%%%
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top