“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

who speaks CHICK?

Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
el estado de la sol
Someone translate this for me who understands. I banged this HB9 a while ago and she stopped hanging out with me because we got too close. I'm 17, she's 16, no she didn't ditch me for premature (sex was great), and she claims I took her virginity which I doubt. Amateurs don't try to read this it might make your head blow up.

--------------------------------------------------------
Hey whats up? Not to much here jus chillin (.... BLAH BLAH BLAH.....) but anywho i jus saw u in the hallway and i duno i feel like something never got settled with us.. i would really love 2 be friends with u and call u and chill with u sumtimes because u r really such a cool great guy.. so maybe give me a call sumtime and if u have another party i promise i will come! hope everything is going good. i miss ur friendship!!!
--------------------------------------------------------

Does this mean she wants to get drunk and give it another go? Please tell me what to do to get laid by this girl again if at all possible!!!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
um, just bypass it, see what she says after that. She could just be testing you to see if you are some AFC that'll fall into her arms at first call.
 
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
el estado de la sol
She sent this three days ago. I ignored it until today when I saw her in lunch and she asked if I read it and to be sure to reply. She's very unpredictable not like many chicks, she had this weird look on her face like she was worried I wouldn't answer it. Didn't seem very sexual. Dunno.
 

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
38
play it off as friends, nothing more. then if she decideds to get drunk with you and you end up ****n her again, well thats what happens.
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Originally posted by pulchritudinous chum
She sent this three days ago. I ignored it until today when I saw her in lunch and she asked if I read it and to be sure to reply. She's very unpredictable not like many chicks, she had this weird look on her face like she was worried I wouldn't answer it. Didn't seem very sexual. Dunno.
if she approched you about replying to her message then I'd say she's still interested and wants to hear from you. She might want to slow down and have an actual relationship though though.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
how much did you talk to her after you guys had sex.... if you broke off contact she might think she did something wrong. Basically, if anything changed after you had sex, it made her insecure and she wants to go back to the way it was before.
 
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
el estado de la sol
We stopped talking more and more until a week later she disappeared pretty much. Thanks for all the advice- I think my chances are slim unless she comes on to me. I guess she just wants a friend.

Friendships with women in my opinion is something to avoid. In my experiance a friendship with a woman is being made a tampon and me being the only guy that isn't getting with her.
 
Top