“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Who should make the first move on social media?

Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
Something like a had a great weekend with Jim/Jessica and a photo of you together or somewhere in your Instagram story you have a photo together that says this guy or girl is more than a friend.

Generally I've left this to the woman, but there have been times where she seemed so in doubt that I've caved and thrown up something about her.... Blue pill moments.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
If you do it, do with EVERY girl u chill with and only do it on your story never on your main page.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
I don't have social media.
Women use it to gauge interest.
I don't allow my pictures online without my consent by other females.
 
Top