Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who should make the first move on social media?

Reaction score
Something like a had a great weekend with Jim/Jessica and a photo of you together or somewhere in your Instagram story you have a photo together that says this guy or girl is more than a friend.

Generally I've left this to the woman, but there have been times where she seemed so in doubt that I've caved and thrown up something about her.... Blue pill moments.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
If you do it, do with EVERY girl u chill with and only do it on your story never on your main page.

Suave88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have social media.
Women use it to gauge interest.
I don't allow my pictures online without my consent by other females.