Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who Really Has it Worst?

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2022 dating market, unless you are a chad/chadlite then you have options otherwise you are SOL. If you are a woman, you have options regardless of how you look like. So that luck of the draw (which is not an option or choice BTW) is a big difference since as a man you can only look one type of way that women find attractive or you are out of luck, whereas a woman is always default attractive to a large pool of guys.
That’s literally false. Women have so many different type of guys they like. There is not one size fits all.

Reaction score
That’s literally false. Women have so many different type of guys they like. There is not one size fits all.
He’s correct lol and their preferences go beyond physical too. You could meet her physical requirements and get rejected because you aren’t the Tarzan Bernie Sanders Liberal/edgy bad boy she wants and tell you some bs like there wasn’t a romantic connection or some shvt

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think what he means is that, given both genders take care of themselves, women still age worse than men.
They really don’t, or it’s marginal at best. I think men only have an advantage because they tend to have more money when they are older, but we didn’t invent the term MILF for no reason.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sucks when you're a young guy and your hormones are raging, but overall it is better to be a man. You'll realize this for sure when you get older. A man can only go up - a woman starts at the pinnacle and can't go any higher...it's a steady decline. It's the reason they are so paranoid at a young age about their appearance --- there are twenty something year olds who get botox for crying out loud.

Provided the man isn't a complete loser and does well for himself he can enjoy a nice dating life in his 30's and beyond with younger women. The same is not true for women when it comes to attracting "attractive" guys as they get older. They compete with younger, much better looking women sans the jaded bitter attitudes. They forever think they deserve "top guys" because at one point maybe these guys hollered at them, it's hilarious.

If you are accustomed to having things a certain way and it has been the case for a good portion of your life, to have that taken away from you would be very difficult. How do you think it has for women when the one "power" they have diminishes? And it is a mighty power indeed - it largely shaped their lives and a lot don't want to let go of that. The most pathetic thing in the world is 30+ year old women trying to recreate what once was. The same women that very well might have laughed at you and brush you off would probably suddenly give you the time of day (you went up while they went down).

Edit: When you understand this you can take things in stride because you realize it's not that serious. Everybody has problems but you are in a much better position then you think.

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly x100. It's sad some men don't realize this.
One of my guy friends kills it with hispanic women. Dude just has these women throwing themselves at him. Especially the ratchet ones. I don't get it. But can't pull a white women worth a ****.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a woman only needs to not get fat in order to get a quality man.
You are right.

It is always about the women’s weight. Even age isn’t that bad. An older in shape women can be in movies and still make money or have a sex scene. No way a young fat women can be a star.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right.

It is always about the women’s weight. Even age isn’t that bad. An older in shape women can be in movies and still make money or have a sex scene. No way a young fat women can be a star.
Ron Jeremy did it.

Man 1
Women 0

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly x100. It's sad some men don't realize this.
One of my guy friends kills it with hispanic women. Dude just has these women throwing themselves at him. Especially the ratchet ones. I don't get it. But can't pull a white women worth a ****.
I slay with latinas aswell, more than white women but I don’t have a problem attracting those neither, just not as much as latin women.

He’s correct lol and their preferences go beyond physical too. You could meet her physical requirements and get rejected because you aren’t the Tarzan Bernie Sanders Liberal/edgy bad boy she wants and tell you some bs like there wasn’t a romantic connection or some shvt
This is false. I am not a “chad” yet I get called hot and handsome and whatnot by many women and have no problem getting women. There’s also women who were clearly not into me. People like different things, if you don’t understand that idk what to tell you. I guess it’s easier to cry about Chad and Tyrone stealing your bitches than actually improve as a man. Start by taking some responsibility for your failings instead of blaming everything but yourself for your shortcomings with women.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Had a long drive so got to thinking about this.

While some of us can agree that women with good personalities can be attractive, at the end of the day, we men are a visual species which means all a woman can ultimately do is be born attractive or get work done to look attractive to attract a man.

Men on the other hand have more options; we can be born attractive, get work done to look attractive, make good money, be alpha, athletic, etc. And as a bonus we all age better than women.

Many men on here like to complain about how evil women are, how soulless they can be and how easy they have it. But at the end of the day, I'm glad I was born a man.
Women have it worse because although they have lots of options, most of the men these days are losers with no drive, ambition or anything going for them, have no game, are weak and don't hold frame.

So finding a good option is like finding a needle in a haystack. At least most guys can find a decently good looking woman to bang.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From Mike Mehlman

"Bottom line is women flare hot and bright because their SMV is linked to fertility/beauty; men luminesce slow and long because their SMV is linked to confidence, social proof, accomplishments, resources, maturity, life/cultural experiences, etc."

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From Mike Mehlman

"Bottom line is women flare hot and bright because their SMV is linked to fertility/beauty; men luminesce slow and long because their SMV is linked to confidence, social proof, accomplishments, resources, maturity, life/cultural experiences, etc."
I guess peak SMV for a woman is 18 to 24.

I wonder if attractive women this age realize how much power they have.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess peak SMV for a woman is 18 to 24.

I wonder if attractive women this age realize how much power they have.
They know very well, while is why women during this particular period can be absolutely ruthless and brutal. They show you who they really are. It's like that saying if you want to see what someone is really like, give them power. A woman's power is her looks because all the desirable guys will hound her and want to be with her.

Meet the same woman a decade later and she will likely be polite and even apologize to you for having been a *****.

From Mike Mehlman

Yes, which is why the solution to every guy's problems has and always will be self improvement of some kind.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

While some of us can agree that women with good personalities can be attractive, at the end of the day, we men are a visual species which means all a woman can ultimately do is be born attractive or get work done to look attractive to attract a man.

Men on the other hand have more options; we can be born attractive, get work done to look attractive, make good money, be alpha, athletic, etc. And as a bonus we all age better than women.

Many men on here like to complain about how evil women are, how soulless they can be and how easy they have it. But at the end of the day, I'm glad I was born a man.
Women also have more anxiety and testosterone makes u more calm generally

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women also receive more leniency in the court system. The sentencing disparity between men and women is larger than blacks and whites.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women also receive more leniency in the court system. The sentencing disparity between men and women is larger than blacks and whites.
You are talking about white women aka Karens. Seen too many news reports to buy that argument that there is anything worst than racism in sentencing disparities in the (in)justice system.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are talking about white women aka Karens. Seen too many news reports to buy that argument that there is anything worst than racism in sentencing disparities in the (in)justice system.
You think media reports are going to expose discrimination against men? Use your common sense. It's known among people who've studied the disparities that the gender disparity is larger than the racial.

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rush Limbaugh touched on this before. This whole MEtoo and women facing gender discrimination is a load of sh*t. They also slack on the job and don't get in trouble usually but a man will be terminated.
I've had lots of experiences of young girls being not in some tangible reality for sure. One instance was worse because she was a go-getting fashion student (i.e. Orwellian on looks) AS WELL AS female (i.e. potentially prone to psychological/emotional treatment of others), and just out of school (i.e. self important know-all)

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There's more fellas watching house husband pods dunking on women vs actually getting girls. God forbid a fella approached af girl and got laid.

There's a spectator mode majority of men subscribe to in one form or another. Majority of gurus are playing house. Have a hog or ah busted wife. Their followers are even more pathetic.

The biggest difference is that a man can hustle his way to am better life. Women are lazy and in am echo chamber that's cheering women off a cliff by feminism and society.

Male nature is rational. He'll change when his life is rubbish. Women go off the cliff and theirs no way back. Pwf broke down a feminist unable to a woman's peak isn't 90. Then proceeded to argue patriarchy. Insert crazy cat lady gif right hurrrrrrr!

Enjoying the decline is one way to suffice.