BURT MCQUEEN
Don Juan
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2019
- Messages
- 170
- Reaction score
- 80
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
How do you know that he became victim of feminism? Did You meet him?Pook was a guy who got laid a lot and then got caught up in the spinning wheels of "feminism has ruined everything" and then left sosuave to never get laid again.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You obviously didn't watch the video, Rollo and Pat weren't investigating who really pook was (his identity in the real world), but they explained and showed the work that pook did. Rollo was explaining the origin of the Red Pill , what pook wrote and his writing style to let know pook to people who didn't know him.I'm respectful of Pook's writings, I think they're great. Rollo has some good stuff too, though there's way too much to sift through anymore. Your inference of jealousy is inaccurate, since I don't strive to be a manosphere writer and have my own successes to enjoy. Besides, I'm sure Pook has more going on in his life than his SS posts, if he's still alive. It's not like he's dining out on it.
My point wasn't to denigrate these guys. I just don't care "who" Pook was. His ideas are what matter. I'm not interested in worshiping these guys like celebrities. The problem with mankind is it turns men who pass on knowledge into false idols. I'm nobody's apostle.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.