Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who is Pook?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook was a guy who got laid a lot and then got caught up in the spinning wheels of "feminism has ruined everything" and then left sosuave to never get laid again.

I guess this video means I should expect some extra website traffic from people finding out more about Pook.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook was a guy who got laid a lot and then got caught up in the spinning wheels of "feminism has ruined everything" and then left sosuave to never get laid again.
How do you know that he became victim of feminism? Did You meet him?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares who he is, that's my opinion.

His ideas were good. What matters is are your ideas sound, and are they helping. I'm glad his early writings are preserved. But there's too much cult of personality in the manosphere sometimes. At least Pook had the sense (as far as I know) to stay anonymous and shut up when he had nothing left to say.

People in the manosphere get hard-ons for Pook, Rollo, Roissy, etc. They're just guys with ideas, some good, some not.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Lots of good info in that video. I do like many parts of the Rational Male. It gives a very common sense approach to having a strong frame, avoiding pitfalls and self improvement.

I think Rollo is an intelligent guy. A little on the geeky white male end of the spectrum, but he understands the role of a masculine man and the only way that works is with high interest from a feminine female.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Called passing on knowledge. Wisdom and some become masters of it. When i read these types of replies they scream I'm jealous of anothers success.
But hey it is masculine to be competative.

Not only was Pook very good at reading women he was a talented writer as well.
I'm respectful of Pook's writings, I think they're great. Rollo has some good stuff too, though there's way too much to sift through anymore. Your inference of jealousy is inaccurate, since I don't strive to be a manosphere writer and have my own successes to enjoy. Besides, I'm sure Pook has more going on in his life than his SS posts, if he's still alive. It's not like he's dining out on it.

My point wasn't to denigrate these guys. I just don't care "who" Pook was. His ideas are what matter. I'm not interested in worshiping these guys like celebrities. The problem with mankind is it turns men who pass on knowledge into false idols. I'm nobody's apostle.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm respectful of Pook's writings, I think they're great. Rollo has some good stuff too, though there's way too much to sift through anymore. Your inference of jealousy is inaccurate, since I don't strive to be a manosphere writer and have my own successes to enjoy. Besides, I'm sure Pook has more going on in his life than his SS posts, if he's still alive. It's not like he's dining out on it.

My point wasn't to denigrate these guys. I just don't care "who" Pook was. His ideas are what matter. I'm not interested in worshiping these guys like celebrities. The problem with mankind is it turns men who pass on knowledge into false idols. I'm nobody's apostle.
You obviously didn't watch the video, Rollo and Pat weren't investigating who really pook was (his identity in the real world), but they explained and showed the work that pook did. Rollo was explaining the origin of the Red Pill , what pook wrote and his writing style to let know pook to people who didn't know him.

To all the the people that want to watch the video, the video is kind of history lesson about the red pill and rollo explains the philosophy of pook and some stuff from his posts

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You obviously didn't watch the video, Rollo and Pat weren't investigating who really pook was (his identity in the real world), but they explained and showed the work that pook did. Rollo was explaining the origin of the Red Pill , what pook wrote and his writing style to let know pook to people who didn't know him.

To all the the people that want to watch the video, the video is kind of history lesson about the red pill and rollo explains the philosophy of pook and some stuff from his posts
You are right. I did watch about half (a day or two ago). "Who Is Pook" is more of a hook. I did find it funny that the host called Rollo "Godfather of the Manosphere." I mean, c'mon. I remember Rollo had a post years ago that read like Genesis about him and other writers. That sort of thing is a little daft. It turns science into scripture.

But Pook and Rollo are both great contributors and conveyors of RP wisdom, no doubt about it.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi is Pook. He was Pook all along.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have his email address but he has disappeared into the night. It's amazing that he never resurfaced in one way or another in the Interwebs.