Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Who is Pook?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Pook was a guy who got laid a lot and then got caught up in the spinning wheels of "feminism has ruined everything" and then left sosuave to never get laid again.

I guess this video means I should expect some extra website traffic from people finding out more about Pook.
 

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80
Pook was a guy who got laid a lot and then got caught up in the spinning wheels of "feminism has ruined everything" and then left sosuave to never get laid again.
How do you know that he became victim of feminism? Did You meet him?
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Lots of good info in that video. I do like many parts of the Rational Male. It gives a very common sense approach to having a strong frame, avoiding pitfalls and self improvement.

I think Rollo is an intelligent guy. A little on the geeky white male end of the spectrum, but he understands the role of a masculine man and the only way that works is with high interest from a feminine female.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80
I'm respectful of Pook's writings, I think they're great. Rollo has some good stuff too, though there's way too much to sift through anymore. Your inference of jealousy is inaccurate, since I don't strive to be a manosphere writer and have my own successes to enjoy. Besides, I'm sure Pook has more going on in his life than his SS posts, if he's still alive. It's not like he's dining out on it.

My point wasn't to denigrate these guys. I just don't care "who" Pook was. His ideas are what matter. I'm not interested in worshiping these guys like celebrities. The problem with mankind is it turns men who pass on knowledge into false idols. I'm nobody's apostle.
You obviously didn't watch the video, Rollo and Pat weren't investigating who really pook was (his identity in the real world), but they explained and showed the work that pook did. Rollo was explaining the origin of the Red Pill , what pook wrote and his writing style to let know pook to people who didn't know him.


To all the the people that want to watch the video, the video is kind of history lesson about the red pill and rollo explains the philosophy of pook and some stuff from his posts
 

SeymourCake

Banned
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
1,523
Reaction score
363
Rollo Tomassi is Pook. He was Pook all along.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
I used to have his email address but he has disappeared into the night. It's amazing that he never resurfaced in one way or another in the Interwebs.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top