Who here is an actual DJ? Of the spinning records variety?

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have put together a nice little demo mix and am looking for some honest opinions. It's just a shy under one hour long and is full of progressive house with some electro and tech house tossed in. It starts off slow and dark and builds to energetic and positive. It's quite a nifty journey.

Since finding websites which host large files for free is hard to find, I found a place called dropload.com which is basically a PO box of the Internet. For anyone who would be interested, message me your e-mail address so you can be notified where to pick it up, just so long as you pick it up within seven days.

Here is the tracklist:

"Dangerous" by Land Shark
OM Records

"Body Language" by Booka Shade
Get Physical Music

"Wasting Time" by Booka Shade
Get Physical Music

"Club Therapy feat. Daniel Diamond" by Peace Division
NRK

"Night Fever" by Soda Inc.
Plastic City

"Erotic City" by Supafly
Subliminal Records

"Outerlimits" by Mohawk (Trafik remix)
Baroque Limited Records

"Dancing Light" by Parallel Sound
Hope Recordings

"Santiago" by Shmuel Flash (Hernan Cattaneo & Martin Garcia mix)
Bedrock Records

"Knights of Columbus" by On Spec
Bedrock Records

"World Hold On Children Of The Sky" by Bob Sinclair (E-Smoove Dub)
Defected

:woo:

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always wondered if your screenname was related to the Deep Dish of trance fame. I guess now I know. :D

And if that's the same "Santiago" that I'm thinking of, good choice, it rocks. I don't recongnise the rest, not by name anyway.

Reaction score
Hey,

I spin all types of electronic dance music, including tech house, techno and trance. I am working on a website right now to promote myself. This summer I had a steady club gig playing mostly hip hip and some house but I am looking to further my endeavor. I'll message you.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turbo..about the username. wouldnt you love to have a 502 big block..AND a turbo?

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
I always wondered if your screenname was related to the Deep Dish of trance fame. I guess now I know. :D

And if that's the same "Santiago" that I'm thinking of, good choice, it rocks. I don't recongnise the rest, not by name anyway.
Oh it probably is. :D

I could give you a copy if you want.

LesaneCrooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a DJ, but I play more hip hop and whatnot, and I tend to DJ parties, where theres less scratch, less trance, and your mixes and song choices are way more important. Lets just say i get good reviews though

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been a "college radio" DJ for the better part of the last 10 years. Mostly obscure stuff, mostly within the rock to trip-hop to indie to avant-garde realm, but I spin just about every genre you can think of. Sometimes I'll get in a punk mood, sometimes trip-hop/lounge, sometimes classic rock deep album cuts you don't hear on the radio, sometimes a bit of soul, sometimes a power-pop set, toss in some reggae, country, jazz, or hip-hop, whatever flows...