Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who here does "Internet Dating"??

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realised recently that tons of dudes here are hooking up with girls off the net. It also seemed like thye were getting pretty hot chicks and getting them realtively easy. I've never done it but I am interested. Now there is no chance of me using this as a subsitute for sarging in real life, but I thought helll if I can just mass email 40 girls a month and get 3 #'s and talk to them then that is already helping to improve my phone game not to mention giving the possibility of f closing even more hot girls and maybe even meeting some LTR quality girls. WIN WIN!

so please post:
sites you use
success rates (how many emails you send out? responses you get? #'s you get? dates? F closes? etc)
your strategy (do you just mass email or what?)
your generic email you send the girls (assuming u do this)
pics of the girls you have met off the net (optional lol)

thx!

Sargeholic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, there are a lot of threads on this. DAFS.

That being said, my last LTR (solid 8) came from online and I laid like 4 chicks this summer from Match. Its ok, just dont make it your only game.

If you wanna practice phone game, seriously, spam like 100 emails to match chicks with your phone number and a few will call you. Its like cold sarging from there, works good sometimes.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't go online to actively meet women. But, if I happen to catch one that's interesting, I might try to get something going.

jhs

Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed. the ratio to hot girls in the real world vs. hot girls online make active online dating pointless. think of a person who goes to a temp agency to find a job vs. a person who gets proper training to find a job. the temp will get assignment after assignment until one works out.

hopefully.

the other guy however.. initially he will spend some time building himself up, but once he gets what he wants.. he'll decide if it meets his needs... and if it doesn't, he'll move on.

so in other words, coming up on some extra cash doing **** on the side is an awesome way to supplement your income. dont expect it to pay the bills though.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Search the forum, read the myriad of threads, learn how to do it from guys that can do it successfully.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cannon_96
Internet dating? Don't do it. Nuff said.
Case in point for my previous post.