Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who has or can get Annihilation Method by strauss

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there anyone here that knows where to get the annihilation method by Neil Strauss it was a program he released with only 375 copies I have been searching the internet for it with no luck, only think I have found is one of the scam websites that have every course available.

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Off topic, but how is your PUA Journey going @brolly ?
Well I had basically a month off everything from the gym to studying to even going out due to my parents coming to visit then a very bad sickness, but been back this last week to normal, I’ll record an infield edit and post it, but a good friend gave me a hard drive with a lot of pua stuff deleted from the net and programmes no longer available only thing missing was annihilation method. Went out last sat night opened up a hottie easily a low 8 as in most guys depending on tast would rate between 8.0/8.3 interaction was good no kiss close but number and she flakes on the meet up and same night also similar rating however at this point my ph had died , this one was very interested and I grabbed her phone put my number on ad. Sent my self a txt however I I entered the number wrong her screen had a crack down it and tbh I was a bit nervous and so I never received the txt

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I have it, not the audio cds but the DVDs and one of the books so it’s mostly a complete annihilation method originally sold for 4K if anyone is searching and struggling pm me

Limbo

Reaction score
Guys I have it, not the audio cds but the DVDs and one of the books so it’s mostly a complete annihilation method originally sold for 4K if anyone is searching and struggling pm me
Can you send it to me? it's been a long time

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
OP could you toss it up on a google drive and allow those of us interested to grab it?