Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who has dated younger women

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I have an opportunity to go out with a woman who is much younger than I am. I am 52 and she is in her early 30s. Plus she has a four-year-old son and the child’s father is nonexistent and provides no support. So , there’s that concern.

Anyway. The biggest gap I’ve dated was 15 years and she was great.

Why am I attracted to younger women. Because they have energy and haven’t hit the wall. Most women over 40 just look average to horrible and don’t want to do anything active.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
23. Half my age. She would come see me when she needed me.

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
hooked up with a 17 year old recently. Nearly a 20 year age gap lol (ps - age of consent is 16 here before anyone gives me a hard time lol)

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I have an opportunity to go out with a woman who is much younger than I am. I am 52 and she is in her early 30s. Plus she has a four-year-old son and the child’s father is nonexistent and provides no support. So , there’s that concern.

Why am I attracted to younger women. Because they have energy and haven’t hit the wall. Most women over 40 just look average to horrible and don’t want to do anything active.
10 to 15 year age difference has been pretty standard. The largest was 23, I was 58, she was 35.

Be aware that even though she might say that you won’t meet her child or there are no expectations there, don’t believe it. View this as a temporary thing unless you really want to wind up being a surrogate Father to some other dude’s offspring.

-Augustus-

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has a kid. She's looking for a provider because she's realized that being a single mom sucks ass, and you need to remember that AT ALL TIMES when interacting with her. If she likes you, everything she does will be aimed towards locking you into a relationship, bear that in mind when you think things are working out great because they will change once she locks you down. Don't be the provider!

There is nothing morally wrong with dating a younger woman, it happens all the time. You don't need anyone's permission, nor should you concern yourself with what others think.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Well I got a try guys. I don’t know about you but for the guys that are in their 40s and 50s, the women our age just look like crap.
Oh yes they do. lol
Most are fat and sour now anyway. What I think is interesting is that they tout their sexuality but their drives suck in the 40's and beyond. But they are highly skilled at manipulating the sex. Very skilled. One, not so long ago, still in fantastic shape, mentioned that she needed more than sex and it was becoming infrequent. Ghosted her with no remorse.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yes they do. lol
Most are fat and sour now anyway. What I think is interesting is that they tout their sexuality but their drives suck in the 40's and beyond. But they are highly skilled at manipulating the sex. Very skilled. One, not so long ago, still in fantastic shape, mentioned that she needed more than sex and it was becoming infrequent. Ghosted her with no remorse.
Most dont care about sex anymore. Let sex drive die and could care less. Their greatest pleasure is controlling and stonewalling men. A blip of sex drive may reappear to cheat on her man and attempt to curry favor from a new man but its not real. Or if her gfs are cheating she will follow suit but it was amped by her gf exploits.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Thank you. Only a be womAn I’ve been with who was 48 still kept herself up and loved sex.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I stopped reading at she's 30 with kid. Gross.

At 52, assuming you lift, got paper right, can easily date women in her late 20s.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yes they do. lol
At 30, top form SMV 18-23 is the targeted demographic. It is also a spectacular troll job running into other women from my past. It infuriating women in the workplace. The wall has spoken.

Im warned the struggle of getting older, shrinking social circle, and the women all having kids. I see guys 40+ poaching epiphany phase. As in mid to late 20s.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
52 is still incredibly young for a man provided you're fit and well groomed.

You could still pull women in their late 20's if you put ur mind towards it.
Well I honestly pass for 10 years younger than I am. I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, I am very healthy and I work out very hard. Fitness is my lifestyle.

It’s almost insulting to see women my age and don’t even try to keep them selves up and healthy and fit. I just can’t respect that

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I honestly pass for 10 years younger than I am. I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, I am very healthy and I work out very hard. Fitness is my lifestyle.

It’s almost insulting to see women my age and don’t even try to keep them selves up and healthy and fit. I just can’t respect that
But bit.. Girl power, body positivity, tess fat as ****kkk holiday cosmo cover lulz

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still dipping into that 18-21 pool. Call me a creep, but it's all about the energy to me. Young females look at me like I can be a hero. Older women look at me with contempt, like I am somehow responsible for all the guys who've wronged them in the past. Like I represent the male population or something.
I have a lot of experience here. Feminine top form SMV vs older past prime, cratered SMV and contempt hag? Its not even a comparison.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

I personally know an express bus coach driver that's in his sixties, who exclusively beds young university students.

(A famous man amongst bus drivers, gets a lot of hate yet an equal amount of admiration too.)

He's not a great looking man, pretty average.

But he's fit, dresses really well, carries himself real well.

And during my conversations with him, the thing that strikes me the most is his eloquent speech and his wisdom, that's where I knew how he pulled those young girls to fall for him when they board his bus on long 8 hour trips.

He game girls on a single trip without even spending a dime.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I got a try guys. I don’t know about you but for the guys that are in their 40s and 50s, the women our age just look like crap.
Here’s this one that’s so young.
She looks good. I'm dating a woman 20 years younger than me with no kids.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are only attractive when young so, i proceed accordingly.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm not sure what you consider younger but I've pretty much exclusively dated younger. Usually 4-6 years younger at least. My wife is about 7 years younger than me. Do it right and they'll be at your feet. Do it wrong and any of them are an anchor around your neck.