Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who do you actually respect here?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
With so many threads complaining about people being trolls, I just decided we should counter it with something more positive. Who do you actually respect on these boards? Who's advice do you generally trust or agree with?

In one of these troll threads, someone stated that everyone who has joined since 2006 is a troll. Well, I'm not a troll, so that's just not true. I know there are other new members here that are honest as well.

So, if you want to, mention some newer members that you respect as well. Maybe someone that you just feel is genuine.

Now I realize that this thread could go wrong, and just cause people to get big heads. If that happens, then mods, feel free to close or delete this thread as you see fit. Let's hope the people on these boards can handle a little praise without letting their egos get too big. *proceeds to hold breath*

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike S and Bible

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
rollo, francisco, pen, wyld, gio, latinoman, my aim buddies and ME.....

ppl that live it.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I should add this:

I'd would be best to limit this to users that post normally. No Pook praisers for instance. Yea, he was great and all, but we already know that. He doesn't post here anymore, and neither do some of the people mentioned in your post, SELF-MASTERY. They're all respected members, and I agree with you, but let's keep it to currently active members.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Maybe I should add this:

I'd would be best to limit this to users that post normally. No Pook praisers for instance. Yea, he was great and all, but we already know that. He doesn't post here anymore, and neither do some of the people mentioned in your post, SELF-MASTERY. They're all respected members, and I agree with you, but let's keep it to currently active members.
only 2 ppl in my list no longer post here and i dont respect many of the newer ppl.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Rollo, Des, Vincent, a few of our good mods! And Ace Deserves some recognition for starting this thread. Also good idea for an edit I'm surprised no one has started another Pook Praising thread here already. :up:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the people I respect the most are the people who helped me out when I was first getting started. They really pulled me through a lot of hard times. I'll use their original accounts, most people should be able to know.

WutUpWitDat
Lorenzo

And then there's LikRetsam, he's a pretty sick dude.

Ace will you please shorten you sig. The unofficial rule is your sig can't be longer then your post. So if you choose to have a 10 line sig, you have to make a 10 line post.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vincent said:
Ace will you please shorten you sig. The unofficial rule is your sig can't be longer then your post. So if you choose to have a 10 line sig, you have to make a 10 line post.
Ok, it should be in compliance to a non-existant rule now. Lol, that's an unusual concept.

Keep it coming guys! We should be banded together as a community, not fighting each other over trolls!

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He hardly ever posts anything useful, but seanchai is probably the smartest and most informed person in the Anything Else board.

I never read any of the tips or threads that aren't in H&F or AE, but I respect the posters that use proper spelling and grammar. I tend to think they know what they're talking about. I also respect most posters over age 25.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vincent said:
I think the people I respect the most are the people who helped me out when I was first getting started. They really pulled me through a lot of hard times. I'll use their original accounts, most people should be able to know.

WutUpWitDat
Lorenzo

And then there's LikRetsam, he's a pretty sick dude.

I cant believe that name comes back up from time to time...lol

Whatsupwiddat was cool, but AC/DC is top notch :)

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oldies but goodies: Master of the Universe, Terminator911, BDG, and Anti-Dump

Self-Mastery (even though he's gruff), Francisco, PimpSicle, Vulpine, and KarmaSutra

And does anybody remeber JoeKerr?

(Ace and Self-Mastery, your sigs seriously did suck before you changed them.)

Also like Tomatoes. He sometimes asks wierd, rambling questions about what to do with some unimportant drama or other. But he's just a reasonably succesful guy (not a master PUA) who enjoys helping chumps.

(Oh, and all the Mods are Mods for good reason.)

Last edited:

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's usually people who post threads/info continuously, rather than just a one off post they make, so don't get annoyed if I don't mention you.

-Warboss Alex
-Jariel
-Pook
-A-Unit
-Vulpine
-Wyldfire
.........May add more if they come to mind, but those are the ones that stick out.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimpsicle, Titty Man, Desdinova, Rollo Tomassi, The Badass Canadian, backbreaker, Sexy Kuta to name but a few.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here a few that a I respect (in no particular order):

diplomatic_lies, Le Parisien, SELF-MASTERY, Warboss Alex

And from the younger guys: MrS, Brian20o2, AudiTy

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have to say....

Normally i look at how many posts people have sent and how long they have been here....But mainly i go by the quality of there posts

Shezz (I respect him the most...Just left but saw it coming)
Fash (Best FRs)
Jariel (Seemed to know his ****....Gone now thow)
Desdinova (Best Moderator....Keeps on top of **** and also delivers good helpful advice
SELF-MASTERY (Dont agree with all your advice but most of its solid stuff
Me! (I generally think I give good advice to people and i get a few thank you emails now and again)
Francisco d'Anconia (Second most posts on site. Some spam but generally good advice)
diablo (Another good admin...not seen lately)
diplomatic_lies (Good advice again)
SamePendo (I like your outlook on life)
MightyMate (Good advice in general)

I am missing people off here......I dont have a respect/dont respect list....

Tbh most my posts dont get good advice anyways....i think i only ask the tough questions.

Sarge On!

Mitch_Mustain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect me and myself only.

nah...Ace of Flames is a really down to earth dude who i've been chatting with on AIM lately..dudes wise as hell.

I think I've chatted with Oakraiderz, and a few other dudes..

AC/DC is on my buddy list too and a few others.

Reaction score
I have not been here long enough to have true respect for anybody but seeing this question paints a negative picture of this forum.