Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who do you actually respect here?

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being off for a little while (and liking a lot, damn, this forum has it share of bad advice. Life teaches a hell lot more.. =)) I came here to look around and stomped onto this thread. I can't resist the urge... :)

I don't have no use for the "women" knowledge on this forum. I could easily be judged an AFC and I don't give a fukk in fact... I can't focus on women, my intellect hates me when I try to do that. It's too trivial. I like it as a byproduct, I take it wien it comes and don't really care anymore if they come or go or stuff. This forum provided me with good info on what to avoid, like things to watch out when thinking about marriage, LTRs, even short term stuff... STD warnings... things to care about... stuff that's going to be VERY useful later on... but now I just don't care about it. That was good, especially because I was nothing before I found this forum. I was what other people expected I become and fine with it. Now I think, and that's a huge improvement. I am happy. So happy that I just don't have that urge to find something here anymore, that's nothing here for me besides the guidelines I used to change. I spent a lot of time here trying to find *something*, but it's not here. It's here with me, and I am living it. I become more of a spiritual person and love it a lot... trying to achieve, to become someone who I really love. For me that is bigger than women. But that is me.

Who I respect? Almost everyone really. I see people left and right bashing people for their frustrated attempts, for their AFC ways (and going back to them sometimes), for their fear... well, the usual stuff. It's hard to see someone SEEING everything that it is to see and still staying on the same place. But as I said, life teaches.

If there is anyone here I don't respect it is the people who simply judge others. We don't know anyone here in person, and even if they type everything there is about their lives we still can't grasp it. Life is not fair. The world is not fair, and some people have it easier. That's not an excuse, it's just a fact. The result? Some will get it faster than others, some will stay for a loooooong time. But eventually one who has come to the conclusion that the info here is worth it will apply it one way or another.

Some people take longer to get it, and I hate it when these people get bashed for no reason. These people who make fun of others are the ones I don't respect.

All the others have something good to say. This forum saved my life and I am sure I am not the only one. And I hope it saves many others...

Thank you all.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many, if not most of the folks who post here. A few whose posts have really spoken to me and have not been mentioned a lot in this thread are Jariel, La_Parisien, and disciple.

Keep up the good work :up:

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi
Don Ronny
Shezz - he kicks ass, although I don't like his style
Titperson
Helter Skelter, Speed Dawg, Tomatoes, and Luke_Skywalker ofcourse, but specially Helter Skelter.
STR8UP

There are others, like say Francisco and DJD, but I often disagree with them, which doesn't mean I don't respect them, but I will only put those who I agree with, because, if you're not with me, you're with the terrorists (feminists!). Oh, and special mention to ERIC, Nightguy, and Espi, ahh, and others, they're a bunch.

Oh, and the mods. Who have a life and don't have time to be closing in on the trolls who don't have a life.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I got love, one time! Yeah! lol...

Everyone has a respect level, and it's altered as you post. You post stupid, then it sucks, but if you're one to give bang on advice, have experience and not (usually) bash others (unless in joke ^^), then damn good.

On that note, there's hundreds of people that deserve a name placed here, but I'll withhold from typing all of that out.