Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who Believes UFOs Are For Real?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it's estimated that there are billions and billions of suns and trillions of planets. Who said "life" needs earth like conditions? There will be other forms of life. What if it's bacteria or something very large? We don't know much about how things work in other galaxies. Perhaps the physics will be different. If there were "aliens", why would they visit earth? I don't know.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Element 115 is also known as moscovium, the element was first synthesized in 2003. The most stable isotope moscovium-290 is extremely radioactive and has a half-life of 0.65 seconds. Good luck using that as fuel, it will probably decay faster than you can make any usable quantity of it.

Bob Lazar is correct about one part though, it does have gravity, but so does all the other elements and everything that has mass.

I know magnets are a hard concept to grasp for many people, but they don't break the law of conservation of energy. You can't get energy out of a permanent magnet, but they're very useful for converting kinetic energy to electrical energy and vice versa.
I think the point Bob Lazar was making is, that they have managed to stabilise element 115

Serenity

Reaction score
I think the point Bob Lazar was making is, that they have managed to stabilise element 115
Seems it was called a "stable isotope of element 115". It has not been observed to be naturally occurring in the known universe and other elements of such high mass takes extreme amounts of time and energy to synthesize just a single atom. Only for it to be gone in literally the blink of an eye. There's also no way to stop radioactive decay other than by altering time itself (through the relativistic effects of time dilation), but he makes no mention of that which he would if he observed such a device among the other things he claims to have observed.

I seriously doubt there's a stable isotope of such a heavy element, if it existed we would definitely have seen at least trace amounts occurring naturally. It would spread throughout the universe (including our planet) if it was stable and produced naturally as it wouldn't near instantly decay into lighter elements. Just like rare elements known to have a stable isotope or a long enough half-life to be detected before it turns into another element.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, a UFO is simply unidentified. It doesn't mean it's alien.

I do believe we're not alone. However, if we encounter sentient extraterrestrial life, it will likely be through radio waves, not flying spaceships.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I have seen UFO back to the day when I was around 17. So yeah - I believe in it.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a kid my adult brother and I saw a floating purple ball/orb floating several hundred feet up. It had a purple glow to it, so that eliminates balloon theory I think. Always wanted to know what I saw. Think I saw it one other time.

None of that is nearly as creepy as what my one brother saw 2 years ago. He saw a large gargoyle/mothman looking creature fly off a bridge early one morning at 2 am on his way to work. He doesn't like talking about it. I wonder if there is an explanation for what he saw.

Serenity

Reaction score
When I was a kid my adult brother and I saw a floating purple ball/orb floating several hundred feet up. It had a purple glow to it, so that eliminates balloon theory I think. Always wanted to know what I saw. Think I saw it one other time.
In case you haven't heard about it, this phenomenon is called ball lightning and there's a ton of sightings throughout history. Due to how seemingly random and relatively short lived they are it's very difficult to study. It's still an elusive mystery in science and it still remains unproven.

I think it's a natural phenomenon that occurs when the right conditions are present, not the doing of an extraterrestrial intelligent lifeform. We just don't know how this works, but there are some clues as to what it might be.

If you haven't heard about this it'll probably interest you to read about it. The wiki article I linked is a decent starting point and summary regarding ball lightning.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of that is nearly as creepy as what my one brother saw 2 years ago. He saw a large gargoyle/mothman looking creature fly off a bridge early one morning at 2 am on his way to work. He doesn't like talking about it. I wonder if there is an explanation for what he saw.
My friend saw the same thing. He still researches it and talks about it to this day.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In case you haven't heard about it, this phenomenon is called ball lightning and there's a ton of sightings throughout history. Due to how seemingly random and relatively short lived they are it's very difficult to study. It's still an elusive mystery in science and it still remains unproven.

I think it's a natural phenomenon that occurs when the right conditions are present, not the doing of an extraterrestrial intelligent lifeform. We just don't know how this works, but there are some clues as to what it might be.

If you haven't heard about this it'll probably interest you to read about it. The wiki article I linked is a decent starting point and summary regarding ball lightning.
I've heard of it. I do think it was that, though we don't know what that is.

I remember we could see it for several minutes. Then we lost line of sight because we were driving.