Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who Believes UFOs Are For Real?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After watching Bob Lazar Interviewed on the Joe Rogan Podcast & reports from some other highly credible sources, I am 90% convinced that ufo or alien aircraft are visiting earth!

Recently it was reported that the Pentagon claims to have recovered some OFF WORLD crafts.. This again confirms what Bob Lazar claimed a few decades ago.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do look at the night sky just to see if they are any surprises. To date, I have not seen any glaring surprises but I have seen orbs along the highway on at least a couple of occasions. However, I have seen a number of UFOs on my dreams, and I normally don't call them good dreams.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a park once (about 8 years ago) and I looked in the sky and saw a pulsating orb floating above the adjacent city. It looked metallic and it seemed to by floating rock-solid in the sky. At first I thought it must be some kind of balloon but it was perfectly still. To verify this I lined the view of it up with objects near me to see if I could see any kind of wobbling. There was none whatsoever.

It stayed there for about 45 minutes and then just vanished. The next day that city's newspaper reported the sighting, and mentioned there had been several other recent sightings. I got some pictures of it, and when I zoomed in on my computer, it looked like there were some kind of mechanisms that resembled shields offset from it, but that might have been lens aberrations.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I heard a story of two local hunters, they saw a fcking yetti. But in the morning it turns out they seen two horses at the end of the field, breathing through their nose. I swear man, clear sky, not a single fcking UFO.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its possible to exist aliens, but I find hard for then come here just for the sightings, more likely its a army test or some secret new toy they are cooking.

kinda hard to belive star trek scenario would play out

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its possible to exist aliens, but I find hard for then come here just for the sightings, more likely its a army test or some secret new toy they are cooking.

kinda hard to belive star trek scenario would play out

The evidence is very strong now that we have indeed been visited by alien aircraft.

Many many high ranking US navy pilots, radar operators and highly respected commercial airline pilots, all admit they have seen these vehicles in our skies.

We also have the pentagon releasing radar video footage and confirming they have recovered UFOs

This is then Tic Tac incident

Serenity

Reaction score
I definitely believe in UFOs by the definition of the word, but that doesn't imply anything to be extraterrestrial, just that it's a flying object that's not been identified (yet).

As for extraterrestrial life, sure I believe that exists, the universe is vast and although the probability of life on a planet is low, there's an unimaginable amount of planets out there. Even though life forms of equal or higher intelligence than us may be even rarer, again there's an extreme amount of planets out there.

As for extraterrestrial life having visited our planet I have seen no convincing evidence. There's lots of videos and pictures out there, but mysteriously enough it seems everyone is walking around with a potato as a camera when they see something unusual. Besides, extraterrestrial life is subject to the same physical laws we are, long range space travel may very well simply be impossible. There's probably thousands of both organized and independent observatories around our planet, too many for any central power to shut down the publication of ground breaking observations.

I doubt we've been visited by extraterrestrial life all things considered, but there's obviously no way to prove we haven't, so I remain in a state of unknowing until there's conclusive evidence telling we have. What I've seen is too thin.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for extraterrestrial life having visited our planet I have seen no convincing evidence.
Yeah, there's been no conclusive evidence. If we had it, we wouldn't be asking the question.
Like you say, it may just be that the universe is too vast and we're too far out here in the middle of nowhere for anyone to get to us, or to even bother wanting to.

However, I'm open minded to the existence of extraterrestrial vehicles visiting or having visited the planet. I've seen a few strange things, and there are some odd things on video, and some strange tales. It's just that we can't really know until we know. Some of the people who have encountered supposed aliens have said they are very small and frail, so it may be that they simply fear making real contact with us, like we would fear making contact with a bear. Physically, a bear would tear us up.

Bob Lazar though, I'm pretty skeptical about him. I won't say he's straight up BS, but I'm skeptical. Roswell, I don't know, maybe so, maybe not.

Serenity

Reaction score
@zekko I think your bear analogy is a bit flawed. We have devised tools to handle bears with no harm to ourselves, such as weapons, tranquilizers and all the ways we contain and transport them. An extraterrestrial creature that has figured out how to break the laws of nature and travel faster than light are surely technologically superior enough to have ways to protect themselves upon making contact. Just like we protect ourselves from wild animals despite being relatively slim, soft and squishy.

Contact goes bad? Hop in the extremely technologically advanced spaceship that's apparently invisible for billion $ telescopes, but not cheap smartphone cameras and go to warp speed without leaving a single concrete trace of its existence.

There may be things about physics we don't know, but so far it seems practically impossible to do interstellar travel in a reasonable amount of time and without consuming a few suns worth of energy.

I am open minded about it, but given what we currently know about the universe it's seems like it just can't be done. I wish it was possible, but maybe the reason why space isn't teeming with ships all over is because it's just not possible (outside of theories which always has some sort of factor making it prohibitively difficult to do in reality).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There may be things about physics we don't know, but so far it seems practically impossible to do interstellar travel in a reasonable amount of time and without consuming a few suns worth of energy.
I've seen theories that a lot of the UFOs we see are actually some sort of drones or probes, unmanned vehicles that study our planet. That way they could send the information back to relay stations or actually carry it back themselves. These missions could take generations, and it would explain why some of them make maneuvers that we don't think living physical creatures would be able to survive.

As for the bear analogy, yeah obviously we have weapons that allow us to deal with bears. But the point is we are more physically imposing than the aliens, they may not be too eager to put themselves in close contact with us physically without keeping a weapon trained on us at all times. If they are capable of interstellar travel, we're probably little more than wild beasts to them anyway.

Serenity

Reaction score
I've seen theories that a lot of the UFOs we see are actually some sort of drones or probes, unmanned vehicles that study our planet. That way they could send the information back to relay stations or actually carry it back themselves. These missions could take generations, and it would explain why some of them make maneuvers that we don't think living physical creatures would be able to survive.
That would make more sense than the lifeforms sending themselves, especially if what we know about physics turns out to be unbreakable limitations. Sending a probe for interstellar travel at sublight speed is a lot more plausible than a fullblown ship containing enough life support, supplies and what else for a "manned" journey that possibly lasts decades, centuries or longer.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sending a probe for interstellar travel at sublight speed is a lot more plausible than a fullblown ship containing enough life support, supplies and what else for a "manned" journey that possibly lasts decades, centuries or longer.
Unless they can actually do that thing where they warp space time and like fold it over to make it a shorter travel distance. That would supposedly take insanely large amounts of energy though. Some people think UFOs are actually from other dimensions. Others think they are humans from the far, far future, visiting the past. Eh, who knows?

Serenity

Reaction score
@zekko The energy requirement is much of the problem. On paper it could very well be possible to warp through space, but the energy you need to do it makes it practically impossible. I really do hope there is a practically feasible way to do it, but so far I doubt it. I'm not gonna get into dimensions, that's just pure speculation. That goes for travelling back in time as well, pure speculation and the implications of it gives me a headache to think about. I also somehow dislike that the term UFO is associated with extraterrestrial life and observations of unidentified flying objects often being assumed to be extraterrestrial. People are naturally fascinated by the things they don't know and are unable to identify, some can't accept just not knowing and make a hypothesis they come to believe a bit too much.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In regards to what type of propulsion system these ufos could be operating on?

Well several decades ago, Bob Lazar talked about Element 115 as the source of propulsion, apparently this element can create Gravity which allows them to travel at crazy speeds... The core in the craft behaves like a magnet.

Element 115 has quite recently been added to the table of elements.. And Bob Lazar talked about it years ago.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge

Be careful brother going down this rabbit hole. I've embarked on it for a few years. It keeps getting deeper and deeper. Lol
:up:

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
The earth was created before the sun moon or the stars. That's one fact for the day.

Serenity

Reaction score
In regards to what type of propulsion system these ufos could be operating on?

Well several decades ago, Bob Lazar talked about Element 115 as the source of propulsion, apparently this element can create Gravity which allows them to travel at crazy speeds... The core in the craft behaves like a magnet.

Element 115 has quite recently been added to the table of elements.. And Bob Lazar talked about it years ago.
Element 115 is also known as moscovium, the element was first synthesized in 2003. The most stable isotope moscovium-290 is extremely radioactive and has a half-life of 0.65 seconds. Good luck using that as fuel, it will probably decay faster than you can make any usable quantity of it.

Bob Lazar is correct about one part though, it does have gravity, but so does all the other elements and everything that has mass.

I know magnets are a hard concept to grasp for many people, but they don't break the law of conservation of energy. You can't get energy out of a permanent magnet, but they're very useful for converting kinetic energy to electrical energy and vice versa.