Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who are value givers ?

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, these whole Tyler Durden style PUA sales pitches are about 15 years late.
Ive been taught by RSD and i have no shame in admiting it. Also ive learnt under other PUA's like jon sinn, ross jeffries, mystery, david x, sasha etc. So, yes alot of my teachings would sound similar. But im not here to make a sales pitch, nowhere in any post i said i was selling anything. But if you wish to learn, you can contact me anytime :)

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Value is subjective. Read that again.

People who are sought after socially have an ability to read others and ascertain what the other person values. Different people value different things; have different belief systems. Socially adroit people pick up on the individual they are interacting with and calibrate appropriately. That is a valuable social skill. It renders one relatable to another person. It is not morphing into someone you are not, but rather it is a nuanced way of relating to another person while highlighting different aspects of oneself according to the other person’s value system and also within appropriate context.

It is an extremely advantageous soft skill and it has a way of opening others and building comfort and rapport between two people.