Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who are value givers ?

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
No person can be a 100% value giver all the time. But it is an ideal we should all strive for.

People who are never value givers ,and are always value takers , i.e. leechers or the ones who like to bring other people down, do not get the crazy results that they want.

People who are never having any abundant mindset, who always come from a place of scarcity and just believe in taking value instead of sharing it , can never be leaders. They will always be followers.

In terms of social interactions, there is only one YOU . There is only one person who has your experiences, your outlook , your specific sense of humor , your way of looking at things etc. Now when you follow the concept of self amusement, where you’re authentic and not reaction seeking, people love it.

The only people who hate value givers, are the ones who themselves have a very bad mental state. The most authentic and cool people in the world actually want others to be cool too.

Comments and Feedbacks are always open ;)

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. Well... I guess I am a value giver.... and I strive to bring other 'value givers' in my life. This is true with business relations, personal relations, really anything.

The thing to remember... and really at this point I am talking about business... but it translates into personal relations as well. But if people I am in business with are not as productive as they can be, or what they are getting from me is not meeting their requirements, then I know I'm ALWAYS going to have to be looking for them to stab me in the back at some point... or always having to guard against them working the edges to make up for this perceived short-coming... it could be padding invoices... adding 'additional fees', being late with delivers... cutting back on quality... et. al. You might be getting a good deal, but if your partner isn't... well it is an unstable relationship.

I had to fire GE as a customer once because of this, I was told "Nobody fires GE." But every year they were asking for price cuts... always threating me that they would 'go to China', I tried this juggling act for a couple of years, and when I realized I wasn't really making any money with them, and I had already built in as many efficiencies that I could... well... they had to go. What this allowed me to do is freed up my time to pursue other clients. Too many people find themselves in business/personal relations where they give give give.

Now I do not want this to turn into a sh1t show of a political food fight. But if you have the book "Art of the Deal", by D.J. Trump, toss that piece of cr@p in the fire. The approach in the book is really a terrible way to run relations. It teaches that you always push push push for what you want and when you don't get what yo want, then walk away and mean it. Sometimes you HAVE to do this, but if you find yourself in a situation where a win-win is possible, this is always the best way to go long term. I have experience doing business with the Trump Organization, and to be completely honest, he runs his business like he is a hot chick. You give them a price, they low ball the sh1t out of your offer, you go back... sharpen your pencil... you might be able to give them SOMETHING without lowering quality, and you counter with lower price and try to negotiate lower requirements to match... they come back and say "No... we are Trump, if you want to do business with us, then you will meet our demand and price." At that point you have to decide if doing business with Trump is worth working your butt off and not make money (i.e. getting what you want). Now you can see what happens to A LOT of the people who do contracting for him. They get into 'handshake' agreements, and then he screws them on the back end by not paying them.

The "Hot Chick" does not negotiate... her value is that you have the opportunity to be with her... that's fvcking it. You walk away from her and she just loads up another sucker. Now if all you care about is getting a trophy chick, who is going to look good on your arm... go for it. I know guys like this... they are completely happy that they are just getting used for cash and prizes.... BUT they can claim they have a hot GF, who hands out boring sex like Scooby Snacks. Then I guess you have your win-win. Sometimes these Sugar Baby relations are just great.

Anyway... being a value giver means you are getting what you want, and you are aware of whatever the other person wants, this means knowing yourself and knowing what ever 'partner' you have then give what they need, and get what you want. But if you are only aware of what you want without consideration for what they want then your 'relationship' will only be short term, and/or you should not be surprised when you get cheated on. So really if all you care about is banging as many chicks as you can you really don't need to worry about value giving. If you are a chick... and all you care about is getting as many cash and prizes that you can from men... again... value giving isn't relevant.

Sorry for the wall of text, but this is a complicated topic.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
No person can be a 100% value giver all the time. But it is an ideal we should all strive for.

People who are never value givers ,and are always value takers , i.e. leechers or the ones who like to bring other people down, do not get the crazy results that they want.

People who are never having any abundant mindset, who always come from a place of scarcity and just believe in taking value instead of sharing it , can never be leaders. They will always be followers.

In terms of social interactions, there is only one YOU . There is only one person who has your experiences, your outlook , your specific sense of humor , your way of looking at things etc. Now when you follow the concept of self amusement, where you’re authentic and not reaction seeking, people love it.

The only people who hate value givers, are the ones who themselves have a very bad mental state. The most authentic and cool people in the world actually want others to be cool too.

Comments and Feedbacks are always open ;)
Would you be willing to teach me everything you know for the low, low price of just $49,999? Do you take payment plans?

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you be willing to teach me everything you know for the low, low price of just $49,999? Do you take payment plans?
If you wish to learn , you can DM me. And no, i dont charge such an extravagant price

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
The "Hot Chick" does not negotiate... her value is that you have the opportunity to be with her... that's fvcking it. You walk away from her and she just loads up another sucker. Now if all you care about is getting a trophy chick, who is going to look good on your arm... go for it. I know guys like this... they are completely happy that they are just getting used for cash and prizes.... BUT they can claim they have a hot GF, who hands out boring sex like Scooby Snacks. Then I guess you have your win-win. Sometimes these Sugar Baby relations are just great.

Anyway... being a value giver means you are getting what you want, and you are aware of whatever the other person wants, this means knowing yourself and knowing what ever 'partner' you have then give what they need, and get what you want. But if you are only aware of what you want without consideration for what they want then your 'relationship' will only be short term, and/or you should not be surprised when you get cheated on. So really if all you care about is banging as many chicks as you can you really don't need to worry about value giving. If you are a chick... and all you care about is getting as many cash and prizes that you can from men... again... value giving isn't relevant.
Ok this "hot chick" is another name for a gold digger. There will always be people who would be ready to spend money on her. That's her reality. But that doesnt need to be your reality. Value giving means giving value in the form of self amusement, making her laugh, showing her a good time, basically giving her the primal feelings every girl deserves. Why do you think even the top coaches frown upon paying for drinks? Does it mean they cant afford it? No, it means spending money on someone they just met isnt part of their reality. Make sure your principles and foundation is strong. Your reality should be as strong as a rock so that no amount of girl's attractiveness can break it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Maybe tell us more about what a “value giver” is in the social sense.

I think “self amusement” as you use it is mostly an extrovert concept. My extroverted friends and family like to tease and “mess with” people (playfully) for their own amusement.

As an introvert, this is a foreign concept to me because I am mostly SELF-amused without other people.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Ok this "hot chick" is another name for a gold digger. There will always be people who would be ready to spend money on her. That's her reality. But that doesnt need to be your reality. Value giving means giving value in the form of self amusement, making her laugh, showing her a good time, basically giving her the primal feelings every girl deserves. Why do you think even the top coaches frown upon paying for drinks? Does it mean they cant afford it? No, it means spending money on someone they just met isnt part of their reality. Make sure your principles and foundation is strong. Your reality should be as strong as a rock so that no amount of girl's attractiveness can break it.
Paying for drinks? Or paying for sex? Two very different things.

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe tell us more about what a “value giver” is in the social sense.

I think “self amusement” as you use it is mostly an extrovert concept. My extroverted friends and family like to tease and “mess with” people (playfully) for their own amusement.

As an introvert, this is a foreign concept to me because I am mostly SELF-amused without other people.
Self amusement is not an extroverted concept. Self amusement means communicating what you find amusing. It could be sarcastic humor, dry humor or anything that makes you laugh. But ok lets say youre an introvert, and communicating self amusement seems like a foreign concept to you . But there is one thing which is unique about you, that is your own authentic self.

For example walk up to the girl and say " Hi Im Mike. I'm essentially an introvert, so i might not be able to make you laugh all the time . But I will make sure that when you and I are together, we will have a good time." Say these words with sincerity and confidence , and then see the magic happen :)

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Paying for drinks? Or paying for sex? Two very different things.
I highly recommend against paying for drinks. But if you're a busy man who cant spend each night in a club or everyday approaching girls, and you just want to have fun by having sex with lots of girls, you can pay for sex if you want.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I highly recommend against paying for drinks. But if you're a busy man who cant spend each night in a club or everyday approaching girls, and you just want to have fun by having sex with lots of girls, you can pay for sex if you want.
Add to this...

The fact that girls are not themselves when they're at the club. That's where they go to be fake. You can't interact in a realistic sense in such an atmosphere. You can't make sense out of nonsense.

Clubs are designed to hype up the value of females.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Add to this...

The fact that girls are not themselves when they're at the club. That's where they go to be fake. You can't interact in a realistic sense in such an atmosphere. You can't make sense out of nonsense.

Yes, chicks go clubbing (among other reasons) for the appearance of “celebrity” status.

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Add to this...

There are alot of venues to talk to women other than clubs.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back on topic.

If a hot chick only wants money: and the dude only wants to be seen with a hot chick. Then it is an even exchange of value. Her value is her looks, his is money... both give this to each other and it's an even exchange, both are value givers. I don't have a problem with 'gold-diggers' actually I don't blame them. I also don't blame dude with butt loads of cash pouring it on women and dating supermodels.... Hell if I had a billion dollars I would do the same.

The idea you can't buy drinks for a woman doesn't make any sense to me. If I want to buy a drink for a woman I will... if I don't I won't. I've been doing that my whole life and never had problems. Following a set of rules causes you to get inside your head too much preventing you from just being present... that is a bigger problem.... over thinking sh1t. The only problem is when you do stuff you can not afford to do and expecting results from action. As long as you operate like you don't expect anything, but are ready for anything you'll be fine.

Principles and foundation: This does not have to be strong... in fact you should be flexible. If you are too dogmatic in your belief you will miss out. You need to know what you want and need, and when you deviate from a path that is taking you to that, that deviation could have consequences then live in realty. I better way to live is to ask yourself "WHY" your principles and foundation are what they are, then keep using the Socratic method until you get to the point where you figure out why you are the way you are.... At that point you might discover your 'principles and foundation' is just bvllsh1t.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Value according to you.
You're recommending I give value according to my subjective preferences?

That only works of other people value the same things I value, which is rarely the case.

If I value my own sense of humor, but I'm the only one who laughs at my jokes, being a "value giver" will make me an outcast.

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back on topic.

If a hot chick only wants money: and the dude only wants to be seen with a hot chick. Then it is an even exchange of value. Her value is her looks, his is money... both give this to each other and it's an even exchange, both are value givers. I don't have a problem with 'gold-diggers' actually I don't blame them. I also don't blame dude with butt loads of cash pouring it on women and dating supermodels.... Hell if I had a billion dollars I would do the same.
I have no problems with relationships where its sex in exchange of money. That kind of relationship is called prostitution. And as i mentioned above, if you're a really busy guy who doesnt have time to approach women everyday, you can go for paid sex. But the problem is when guys think they can have a real relationship with such women. Whenever your money runs out, she will leave you for another guy.

Why do you think top sportsmen and hollywood celebs have such messy divorces? Why did you think Bill Gates, one of the richest men in the world, got divorced? Because being rich is not equivalent to having good game :)

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're recommending I give value according to my subjective preferences?

That only works of other people value the same things I value, which is rarely the case.

If I value my own sense of humor, but I'm the only one who laughs at my jokes, being a "value giver" will make me an outcast.
Outcast to what? Pickup is a numbers game, and there will always be women who will find your humor boring. Happens to the topmost coaches, they get rejected regularly. That doesnt make you an outcast or social pariah. Its all in your head :)

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I have no problems with relationships where its sex in exchange of money. That kind of relationship is called prostitution. And as i mentioned above, if you're a really busy guy who doesnt have time to approach women everyday, you can go for paid sex. But the problem is when guys think they can have a real relationship with such women. Whenever your money runs out, she will leave you for another guy.

Why do you think top sportsmen and hollywood celebs have such messy divorces? Why did you think Bill Gates, one of the richest men in the world, got divorced? Because being rich is not equivalent to having good game :)
You have to prove results to be able to talk like this. Fake gurus are a dime a dozen.

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to prove results to be able to talk like this. Fake gurus are a dime a dozen.
As ive mentioned in the earlier post , if you wish to know about my experience , you are free to learn from me or wing with me anytime