"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Who am I ?

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
I find myself tonight in bed, watching extreme makeover.
I began thinking after reading bondjamesbond's posts. Why is it i have not been successful with women, im funny, look ok, confident, "cool" group of friends. Whats stoping me from picking up... Is it because im to much of a joke, and dont take many things seriously. Is it because i constantly make fun of weaker people, and my friends as they do to me as a joke ? I have so many friends. Not many are girls though. So i was looking threw what women want "confident,funny,good looking etc." i have most of these yet i dont get much at all. Why is this so. I dont talk to the HOT chicks even though there kinda in my group. I mainly talk to 2-3 girls around 7's. I dated a hot chick a few years back, didnt pash her cause i was to scared back then so im still never to pash or get any further. My friends are ****ing atm. Im known by my friends as the funny dude, who does stupid and yuck ****. Even though i am actually a clean person... Its just cause i like fart, and they stink but not much. So im wondering how i get out of this current stage im in, cause im wondering where im going wrong. Im going to schoolies with like 8 mates to byron bay. So please dudes, i need some help. Im not sure what i am on the looks department either. Im also an actually smart person and people know me to be a geek at maths in a funny way cause i do specialist maths. In math methods i know everything so i dont do much in that class. I do use the computer a bit to play games with my mates from school so im not like a total computer geek. I dont go out much at all, i duno why its just ppl dont invite me i guess.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
Yes ive read that article a few times. I still cant see where im going wrong. I dont put chicks on pedestools.. Im funny confident, and the leader of a few in my group. Girls still dont seem to be attracted, is it because im never REALLY serious ..
Or is it because of my reputation as being funny and yuck.
 

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
347
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Location
Somewhere in Europe
I think it's maybe because you're waiting to see if they're attracted instead of just making a move. You seem like a guy chicks would go for.
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
I was in your situation my freshman year. I was maybe even more of a DJ back then maybe because of my better rep., but I never ever got any play what-so-ever. .You have to grab your balls and go out into unknown territory! I lost my virginity to a pretty experianced woman who was ok looking, but she taught me so many skills that helped me through high school.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
Your true about me waiting to see if girls like me.. But i read pooks post and he said chicks should be chasing me :O, and i aint seeing no chasing :/ atleast from what i can see. So you guys think i should just be more outgoing with girls aswell as my dude friends, not just my friends.
 
Top