Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whiter Teeth

the graphics guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's it -- one treatment. It's supposed to last indefinitely if you don't stain them. Your mileage may vary. Ask a dentist.

------------------
Bro's rule, grrrls drool!

Loverman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I don't have the kind of cash some of you guys have, I tried the Crest White Strips a few weeks ago and am doing the new Colgate brush thingy ($15) right now, you can get both at Walgreens, etc.

It is definetly worth it for the price, it does make your teeth whiter and I'm doing it again so my teeth will be even whiter. Beats paying $600! You'll feel better with whiter teeth and with this new bit of confidence in your look, you'll hopefully be getting more girls.

dj blass

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to my dentist, they told me it would cost 600$. Now, i dont have that kind of money. And insurance DOES NOT cover it either. Im left with trying that Crest thing, im going to get it next week and give it a try. I dont drink Cola or smoke either. But when i was younger, i used to only brush my teeth in the morning. Im guessing it was the fact that I only brushed my teeth once a day that stained them a bit.

[This message has been edited by dj blass (edited 12-02-2002).]

Darkart

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest going to a dentist and having home bleeching kits made, they are the most effective for the price. The instant laser is more expensive and leaves your teeth more sensitive. The whitners sold in stores are normally acid abrasive and cause tooth damage while whitening. Dentist home bleeching is around 300$, laser around 500-1000$. You can get the same home bleeching kits dentists use with custome mouthpieces at http://www.britewhite.com/. But for me 200$ is worth the dentists professional care and superviosion, YOU ONLY GET ONE SET OF PERMANENT TEETH.