Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whiter Teeth

J Diddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, what should I do in order to get whiter teeth. They really aren't a problem for me, but I think I could attract a lot more female attention with a mouthful of big shiny pearly whites, instead of big pearly off-whites.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the supermarket or drug store, and get some Crest White Strips. They're expensive, about $35 bucks, give or take, but supposedly they work. I've never used them, though.

Also, you could try using Arm and Hammer Baking Soda and Peroxide toothpaste. Guaranteed to whiten teeth. Brush after every meal. I know you hear that one all the time, but do you do it? I didn't before, but now I do, and I think it's made a difference.

------------------
"For anybody who's on the downside of advantage and relying purely on courage... it's possible."
- Russell Crowe

KCFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be surprised if any special toothpaste would work. You will need to use some kind of bleach. (not chlorine). Look at the strips, or mouthpieces. Find the most powerful one.

J Diddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
What strips or mouthpieces would you recommend and where would I find them?

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by J Diddy:
What strips or mouthpieces would you recommend and where would I find them?
Hello? Did you read my post? Crest White Strips, supermarket or drug store. Probably just about anywhere you'd find toothpaste.

------------------
"For anybody who's on the downside of advantage and relying purely on courage... it's possible."
- Russell Crowe

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dentists have a laser procedure that makes your teeth a perfect white. The procedure lasts only an hour and it's 100% painless. Not sure how much it costs though.

Selfesteemboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go to you dentist and get a bleach tray made

Rebel Leader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid drinking colas, teas, coffee, and tobacco. There may be other teeth-stainers, but those are the major ones. If you don't stain them, they'll get whiter just with ordinary brushing, and then stay that way.

J Diddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rebel Leader:
Avoid drinking colas, teas, coffee, and tobacco. There may be other teeth-stainers, but those are the major ones. If you don't stain them, they'll get whiter just with ordinary brushing, and then stay that way.
I don't drink tea, coffee, smoke, or chew tobacco. I drink colas sparingly, like never. I drink Sprite, but I don't think that would yellow up my teeth, would it?

Reaction score
what are these crest strips that you talk about?

Rebel Leader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by J Diddy:
I don't drink tea, coffee, smoke, or chew tobacco. I drink Sprite, but I don't think that would yellow up my teeth, would it?
Sounds like you're in the clear for active staining. I would expect that Sprite would NOT yellow your teeth. If your tooth color is genetic, then abrasives (like baking soda or other abrasive toothpastes) will not help, and may hurt the health of your teeth. Changing the actual color is needed if the color is genetic.

Cleaning by a dental hygienist might help if the yellowing is caused by a build-up of calculus or plaque.

Don John

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey:
Dentists have a laser procedure that makes your teeth a perfect white. The procedure lasts only an hour and it's 100% painless. Not sure how much it costs though.
that Brite Smile thing? - I saw an ad for it, and I went in one once, they had it at the mall, its like 5-600 bucks

raven_82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by galactus:
Go to the supermarket or drug store, and get some Crest White Strips. They're expensive, about $35 bucks, give or take, but supposedly they work.
I got mine on eBay for about $20 They worked great to.

------------------
"I MAKE NO EXCUSES FOR MY DESIRES AS A MAN.
I MAKE NO EXCUSES FOR MYSELF.
I MOVE THROUGH THE WORLD WITHOUT APOLOGY."

"IF you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, you can't. Either way your right."

"Life is what happens while your busy making other plans."

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasnt happy with mine, so I had them all capped. At around 13k, this was a little more pricey than the crest strips or the laser process, but it's got me laid more than I can count.
And they won't change colors to boot.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine are pretty white naturally. I'm a hard-core coke drinker, but for some reason, it doesn't seem to stain my teeth.

If your teeth are crooked, get those new invisible braces they have out now. You can't see the things. (never had them myself, tho, I had regular ones a couple years back) Braces hurt like hell but it's worth it in the end.

Also, any DJ should have a bottle of mouthwash. sure, it tastes like shyt, but it does help if you have the cleamnest mouth around, especially if you are planning on making out. Nothing turns me off more than a chick that has a bunch of plaque and other shyto n her teeth while I'm kissing her. blech! .

Mikeman!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap Powertrip, every single tooth capped? Was that really necessary? What kind of cap was it? I've heard there are veneers, porcelein and just regular caps(not so natural looking)...Not sure which is best, but its kinda scary to go through with since theres no turning back if you don't like it.

the graphics guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Powertrip, I am in the midst of what you did right now. What prompted me was I wanted to get rid of the chipped, worn-down look --I used to grind my teeth at night, and use my mouth for a toolbox, (wire cutter, wire stripper, bottle cap opener, etc.) so now they are being built back up to their original size and shape (or better). As a side benefit, the dentist is making them as white as I want. (I like a Tom Cruise shade myself)
Yes, the cost is only slightly lower than the price of a new Harley-Davidson. (we shall soon see which one gets me laid more!
) And we are talking about a major investment of time too. Many hours in the chair over a period of months. But then I'll be good to go from now on. (Unless I get'em knocked out falling off my bike)
If anyone needs just whitening and your teeth are in good mechanical shape, just get a quote from your dentist, should cost a few hundred. BTW, i am scheduled to see my dentist tomorrow, I'll ask how much he charges for professional whitening. I know he has one deal where he'll give a patient a free whitening if they refer a new patient.

------------------
Bro's rule, grrrls drool!

[This message has been edited by the graphics guy (edited 03-18-2002).]

BodiceRipper

Don Juan
Reaction score
One trick if your're white folk like me is to hit the sunbed. A toaster-tan will give the illusion of having whiter teeth.

"You've got the whitest teeth I've ever come across."

the graphics guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, just got the 411 from the dentist. His prefessional procedure takes just under an hour and costs $600. It will whiten your teeth anywhere from 3 to 9 shades, depending on the consistency of the tooth surface, which varies with the individual. He can also send you home with a kit for $50 that you use daily for a couple of weeks that will lighten 3 to 5 shades, and is stronger than the ones you can get in the pharmacy.
Or you can do what me and Powertrip chose, and play Martha Stewart with the colors, for the price of a Honda Civic.

------------------
Bro's rule, grrrls drool!

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the graphics guy:
OK, just got the 411 from the dentist. His prefessional procedure takes just under an hour and costs $600. It will whiten your teeth anywhere from 3 to 9 shades, depending on the consistency of the tooth surface, which varies with the individual. He can also send you home with a kit for $50 that you use daily for a couple of weeks that will lighten 3 to 5 shades, and is stronger than the ones you can get in the pharmacy.
Or you can do what me and Powertrip chose, and play Martha Stewart with the colors, for the price of a Honda Civic.

How often do you have to visit the dentist after the first treatment?

Does it last a lifetime (as long as you consistently take of your teeth)?