"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

White people of SoSuave, what is up with Italians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Seriously?

Always pissed off.

Starting fights.

Angry.

I mean seriously.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Impressive difference between those from the north and those from the south, its cultural not racial btw.

Never had problem with those from the north anywhere in Europe I met them, those from the south are basically cleaned up northern africans in terms of behaviour.

Even a simple queue at the airport becomes a reason of conflict with such people but again its cultural not racial, plenty of blonde southerns who behave that way.

Funny thing is that the most aggressive and annoying are also the ones more likely to be pvssywhipped.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top