"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

White guys, just me or are brunettes supposed to be a lot more forward and easier?

Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
50
Maybe you guys could key me in on some of this. Thought white guys might have an idea here.

My area has a good mix of blondes (natural or not) and brunettes.

I am about 6'2 and my ethnicity is Indian but I am probably better looking than like 98% of the guys of my race, more on the lighter skin side too if that makes much of a difference. I've always done well with women of minority groups whether black, brown or Asian but with white women I notice my experience is a bit more unique, maybe confirmation bias?

It doesn't matter if she is a hipster, former sorority girl type, country girl or not even American; I notice that I get a way better reception from brunettes. Like for the amount of effort it would take me to pull a blonde 6, I could pull a brunette that's an 8. If she has a tan and dark hair, it is just as easy as gaming a girl from a minority group.

I match a lot with brunettes on dating apps as well.

The one thing I do notice is that brunettes I run into flirt with me a lot more aggressively, this is especially true if she is Jewish or Italian background (which we have tons of in my area). I have rarely had a blonde, especially more natural looking (Scandinavian look and such) do this to me.

This past weekend I went out with my wing who is a tall buff blond guy and we approached this pair of blondes. My wing immediately got all the attention but out of nowhere comes their friend who was a tanned brunette, she seemed to be more interested in me and asked me questions while the two blondes were too busy looking at him.

My thoughts are that if minorities struggle with white women, I should be struggling with both blondes and brunettes but that is not the case.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MrJack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
496
Reaction score
226
Age
33
Maybe you guys could key me in on some of this. Thought white guys might have an idea here.

My area has a good mix of blondes (natural or not) and brunettes.

I am about 6'2 and my ethnicity is Indian but I am probably better looking than like 98% of the guys of my race, more on the lighter skin side too if that makes much of a difference. I've always done well with women of minority groups whether black, brown or Asian but with white women I notice my experience is a bit more unique, maybe confirmation bias?

It doesn't matter if she is a hipster, former sorority girl type, country girl or not even American; I notice that I get a way better reception from brunettes. Like for the amount of effort it would take me to pull a blonde 6, I could pull a brunette that's an 8. If she has a tan and dark hair, it is just as easy as gaming a girl from a minority group.

I match a lot with brunettes on dating apps as well.

The one thing I do notice is that brunettes I run into flirt with me a lot more aggressively, this is especially true if she is Jewish or Italian background (which we have tons of in my area). I have rarely had a blonde, especially more natural looking (Scandinavian look and such) do this to me.

This past weekend I went out with my wing who is a tall buff blond guy and we approached this pair of blondes. My wing immediately got all the attention but out of nowhere comes their friend who was a tanned brunette, she seemed to be more interested in me and asked me questions while the two blondes were too busy looking at him.

My thoughts are that if minorities struggle with white women, I should be struggling with both blondes and brunettes but that is not the case.
In my experience I haven’t noticed anything of that nature. All women are slightly different in what they are attracted to physically in a man but to base it off of their hair color seems a little far fetched. Keep in mind women often change their hair color every season. Blondes become brunettes and brunettes become blondes. Sometimes it’s hard to realize what their natural color is.
 

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
I have noticed a pretty big difference in that Northern European descent white women love me a lot and I am a mixed race guy, on the flip side I could never do as well with the Mediterranean and Southern European looking women with dark hair. If not a hair color thing then definitely a heritage thing.
 
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
50
In my experience I haven’t noticed anything of that nature. All women are slightly different in what they are attracted to physically in a man but to base it off of their hair color seems a little far fetched. Keep in mind women often change their hair color every season. Blondes become brunettes and brunettes become blondes. Sometimes it’s hard to realize what their natural color is.
Yes but dark hair is more common in women from southern and certain parts of Eastern Europe while blonde hair is more common in Northern Europe.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Pretty much nailed it, big difference between some Olivia Culpo looking tanned brunette and a Hayden Panetierre looking blonde.
 
Top