Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

White guys, just me or are brunettes supposed to be a lot more forward and easier?

Reaction score
Maybe you guys could key me in on some of this. Thought white guys might have an idea here.

My area has a good mix of blondes (natural or not) and brunettes.

I am about 6'2 and my ethnicity is Indian but I am probably better looking than like 98% of the guys of my race, more on the lighter skin side too if that makes much of a difference. I've always done well with women of minority groups whether black, brown or Asian but with white women I notice my experience is a bit more unique, maybe confirmation bias?

It doesn't matter if she is a hipster, former sorority girl type, country girl or not even American; I notice that I get a way better reception from brunettes. Like for the amount of effort it would take me to pull a blonde 6, I could pull a brunette that's an 8. If she has a tan and dark hair, it is just as easy as gaming a girl from a minority group.

I match a lot with brunettes on dating apps as well.

The one thing I do notice is that brunettes I run into flirt with me a lot more aggressively, this is especially true if she is Jewish or Italian background (which we have tons of in my area). I have rarely had a blonde, especially more natural looking (Scandinavian look and such) do this to me.

This past weekend I went out with my wing who is a tall buff blond guy and we approached this pair of blondes. My wing immediately got all the attention but out of nowhere comes their friend who was a tanned brunette, she seemed to be more interested in me and asked me questions while the two blondes were too busy looking at him.

My thoughts are that if minorities struggle with white women, I should be struggling with both blondes and brunettes but that is not the case.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you guys could key me in on some of this. Thought white guys might have an idea here.

My area has a good mix of blondes (natural or not) and brunettes.

I am about 6'2 and my ethnicity is Indian but I am probably better looking than like 98% of the guys of my race, more on the lighter skin side too if that makes much of a difference. I've always done well with women of minority groups whether black, brown or Asian but with white women I notice my experience is a bit more unique, maybe confirmation bias?

It doesn't matter if she is a hipster, former sorority girl type, country girl or not even American; I notice that I get a way better reception from brunettes. Like for the amount of effort it would take me to pull a blonde 6, I could pull a brunette that's an 8. If she has a tan and dark hair, it is just as easy as gaming a girl from a minority group.

I match a lot with brunettes on dating apps as well.

The one thing I do notice is that brunettes I run into flirt with me a lot more aggressively, this is especially true if she is Jewish or Italian background (which we have tons of in my area). I have rarely had a blonde, especially more natural looking (Scandinavian look and such) do this to me.

This past weekend I went out with my wing who is a tall buff blond guy and we approached this pair of blondes. My wing immediately got all the attention but out of nowhere comes their friend who was a tanned brunette, she seemed to be more interested in me and asked me questions while the two blondes were too busy looking at him.

My thoughts are that if minorities struggle with white women, I should be struggling with both blondes and brunettes but that is not the case.
In my experience I haven’t noticed anything of that nature. All women are slightly different in what they are attracted to physically in a man but to base it off of their hair color seems a little far fetched. Keep in mind women often change their hair color every season. Blondes become brunettes and brunettes become blondes. Sometimes it’s hard to realize what their natural color is.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
I have noticed a pretty big difference in that Northern European descent white women love me a lot and I am a mixed race guy, on the flip side I could never do as well with the Mediterranean and Southern European looking women with dark hair. If not a hair color thing then definitely a heritage thing.

Reaction score
In my experience I haven’t noticed anything of that nature. All women are slightly different in what they are attracted to physically in a man but to base it off of their hair color seems a little far fetched. Keep in mind women often change their hair color every season. Blondes become brunettes and brunettes become blondes. Sometimes it’s hard to realize what their natural color is.
Yes but dark hair is more common in women from southern and certain parts of Eastern Europe while blonde hair is more common in Northern Europe.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty much nailed it, big difference between some Olivia Culpo looking tanned brunette and a Hayden Panetierre looking blonde.