"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

White Guys and Black Chicks

Ian19

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
I am a white guy but I am really into black women (although I have never dated any) It just seems really difficult to do because of the barriers that are usually there. How do you approach black chicks if you are a white guy? It seems like the overwhelming majority of them are into black guys, unless they just don't get approached by white guys much.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
Here I am, a black dude giving advice to a white guy in picking up black chics. What's the world coming too haha

Anyway I'll just give examples of white dudes I was friends with that picked up on black women on the regular. I guess a good way to explain it is that they hung out with black folks on a regular basis so they were part of that whole world. You don't have to act like eminem or anything of that sort, if you do you get laughed at, but you have to kind of have a sense of what's going on, if that makes any sense. Those I knew pretty much had that going for them. Basically they were very ****y, alpha types that could hang when it came to the dozens, sh!t talking, stuff like that. Black women are much harsher when it comes to sh!t tests, so you have to have thick skin and just brush those off. Plus you gotta be agressive and persistent.

Also, you can't be the stereotypical goofy whide dude, i e Conan O'Brien, for example. Black women hate goofy guys of any race. Steve Urkel Carlton Banks types don't get any play either, and that's talking from personal experience. Basically, if your game is good and you're not goofy and you're in tune with the culture, you should do fine.
 

grifter

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
lol. i dont know why, but i am chinese, and black women always hit on me lol. i aint good lookin neither... i just get hit on a lot of black women, but i aint really into them, so i just always sleep on them, and dont let them become more than just friends with me... i aint racist, and i will be friends with anyone, but i have never been attracted to a black lady for some reason. but what i noticed is this, if you want to pick up a black girl, u gotta act casual, and they tend to be a little louder than other girls, so u gotta play along with that... u gotta play it cool, and pretend u dont want sex lol. i guess that is why i am pretty good with those types, because i dont get all quiet and stuff. i treat them like they guys...hahaha....

be a gentleman, but treat them like one of your boys, and stuff like that. good luck boy- advice from a ch!nk hahaha
 

Ian19

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
bump....at least to get this post above Xtreme's bulls**t.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Like the brotha said don't be no Erkle type. Just treat em like you would any other woman. don't put em on a pedistal and bow down to their mighty blackness.

Look for the type of sista's who only has white friends. She can be full black or half/and half. Listen to how they speak. If they sound like a white chick then your in luck.


These types are looking for white dudes and normally wouldn't even date their own race. They have fallen victim to the sterotyping of their own men. In their embarrasment over being black they try hard to be something that they ain't which is white.

This type is safe for you to date. A real sista will eat you alive and spit your lilly white arse back out.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrbrooklyn

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Los Angeles
LOL "real sista will spit you alive"

I was in club "rain" in vegas a few weeks ago. Some how me and my boys got into the VIP section. Throughout the night I was doing my thing chatting up all the white hoes. Well while the white girl I eventually went home with was in the bathroom, I decided to holla at these sistas that were standing around by themselves. I know they had seen me talkng to this white chick and I guess that pissed them off when I tried to talk to them. I didn't even try to spit any game on them, but they sure was ready to sh$T on me. These girls were from Crenshaw (los angeles). I told them that I lived in LA, but I am from NY. I got no respect. They proceeded to play out brooklyn. At this point the girl who I was chillin with came back and I just left the sistas.

The moral of this story is, when you are around real black women your game has to be tight. If you are floundering around being shy ant stuff or wait a while to try an talk to them they will play you out. If I was you I would stick to the "white washed black girls". You can find them at any hipster or super trendy bars in your hood. They are usually rolling with a few of their white girl friends.
 
Top