Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

white girls vs asian girls

gatarado

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, from your experiences and what youve heard, tell me what are the obvious differences between the two. I think the same DJ rules apply to both, but could backfire when using them on asian girls. What do asian girls really want? What are they doing with those skinny little afc losers?

XXXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gatarado
Guys, from your experiences and what youve heard, tell me what are the obvious differences between the two. I think the same DJ rules apply to both, but could backfire when using them on asian girls. What do asian girls really want? What are they doing with those skinny little afc losers?
If you're so suave and good looking, than why are you asking us about asian chicks? Well, they're with those "little skinny afc losers", it's because they're not attracted to non-asians, and probably are turned off and disgusted by all the Asiaphiles like yourself who are exotifying, objectifying, and animalizing asian girls. BTW, why do you think you're so valuable to asian girls? Trust me, they get hit on left and right all day long. When asian girl choose to date an asian guy, the chances are she's probably not attracted to non-asian guys.

But to answer your question, if you want to get the attention of an AF, then don't insult asian guys. They can smell your immature, hateful ass from miles away.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, being in this brown outside-white inside culture and a Filipino-Chinese, i like this thread. [and NO, i dont speak Chinese.]

white girls are generally raised to fight for your rights, speak your minds and blah blah.. this means that they are more argumentative in general. while the generally 2nd class citizen woman of Asia major are more submissive like support your man, be a good wife, and very SHY.

they are shy because they are not usually given the freedom blessed to western girls.

white girls are also easier to start conversations with compared to asians who need to be 'warmed up' first before they really get to talk. with the exception of Westernized Asians.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, from your experiences and what youve heard, tell me what are the obvious differences between the two. I think the same DJ rules apply to both, but could backfire when using them on asian girls. What do asian girls really want?

Asian dating culture is *much* more AFC overall than western dating cultures. This is why you generally see dorky and timid white guys with Asian girls, and none of the super-aggressive alpha-types that white and black girls like - AFC whiteboys are much more in tune with the AFC nature of some Asian guys - making them more compatible with Asian women than some hairy white/black steroid ape. :D Of course there are exceptions, but this is the general rule. I have only seen maybe *two* alpha type non-Asian men with gorgeous AFs (Asian Females) in my life. The rest were average Asian girls with equally average and goofy WMs (white males). This might also explain the preponderance of average or below-average white men looking for Asian mail order brides, or going on sex/marriage tours in SE Asia, where women are looking for *any* way to get out of their realtive poverty in their respective countries. These are generally 'relationships of convenience', if you will.

Anyway, this effect on Asian dating culture is even more pronounced back in Asia, and you'll still see elements of it in Asians in America, depending on how acculturated they are. For Asian-Americans that are US born and bred, sometimes for as long as 5 generations - you'll notice absolutely no difference whatsoever when you compare 'em to whiteboys and whitegirls. But many AAs are only 1st to 2nd generation, so you'll still see strong cultural imprints left on them from the Old Country.

What are they doing with those skinny little afc losers?

Watch your fvckin' mouth, boyo.

I would *love* to hear you say that to a real Asian man's face, in the flesh. But I doubt that you'll ever do that. That's my first and *only* warning. :) Everyone on this board knows that I have a *really* short fuse concerning this matter. If you keep knocking Asians, males or females, in any way whatsoever, I'll flame you for an inordinate amount of time, until you won't want to ever come back to this website because of my grilling. Thanks. ;)

gatarado

Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt actually mean skinny little afc losers. at the time i was thinking of those little guys who think that they are the **** bc they drive a fixed up civic and have six inch spikes with the baggy xxl pants and who hang around in crowds of 20 or more and smoke.

anyways back to the subject, i agree with you about how it depends on how americanized they are.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I do find those types of Asian kids to be irritating too. But I can't hate on them too much, as they are my brothers... ;)

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, how did I know Jake would be posting on this thread?

Jake, are you asian? I'm just curious, but I've noticed that you love commenting on anything involving asians.

sol2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, this is a really interesting issue...

I live in Singapore for 3 years now, and have observed some fascinating stuff first hand.

In some asian countries, especially those that were colonies, there seems to remain a certain preference from girls to be with white guys.

Here, I can tell that white guys (ang moh's) get it a lot easier than the standard chinese-malay-indian male population.
By this I mean that you don't _need_ to be uber alpha, cuz just a little confidence and some nerve will get you a long way.

However, I have thought about specifics in DJing AFs but I always get baffled... some just seem to be dying to get a white guy, to the point it gets trashy, others are so intimidated that it scares the sh*t out of them just to be approached... Of course, there are a lot of AFs here that are in the middle spectrum...

Any thoughts, comments from other (real) DJs in South East Asia ?

Mind you, I am a RRAFC (double R intentional) so I would love more discussion on this matter.

Cheers,
Sol2k

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

XXXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt actually mean skinny little afc losers. at the time i was thinking of those little guys who think that they are the **** bc they drive a fixed up civic and have six inch spikes with the baggy xxl pants and who hang around in crowds of 20 or more and smoke.

anyways back to the subject, i agree with you about how it depends on how americanized they are.
It's simple, they're getting girls and you're not. I find your post regarding both AM & AF to be ludicrous.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sol2k
Actually, this is a really interesting issue...

I live in Singapore for 3 years now, and have observed some fascinating stuff first hand.

In some asian countries, especially those that were colonies, there seems to remain a certain preference from girls to be with white guys.

Here, I can tell that white guys (ang moh's) get it a lot easier than the standard chinese-malay-indian male population.
By this I mean that you don't _need_ to be uber alpha, cuz just a little confidence and some nerve will get you a long way.

However, I have thought about specifics in DJing AFs but I always get baffled... some just seem to be dying to get a white guy, to the point it gets trashy, others are so intimidated that it scares the sh*t out of them just to be approached... Of course, there are a lot of AFs here that are in the middle spectrum...

Any thoughts, comments from other (real) DJs in South East Asia ?

Mind you, I am a RRAFC (double R intentional) so I would love more discussion on this matter.

Cheers,
Sol2k

Are you talking about those infamous "Sarong Party Girls"?

Why stress out over that - they are glorified prostitutes. They aren' prostitutes for going for white men - I know several good Asian women that are with white men - they are prostitutes because they so blindly throw themselves at anything that is white. That is just as retarded as a whiteboy with Asian fever - they objectify each other, and get off on it.

Then again, you're on-point about former colonies having the highest number of Asian women who have inferiority complexes. I blame this on historical circumstances - basically, your ancestors had their asses handed back to them by white militant colonizers. After being ruled by powerful white masters, you are going thru (as a society) a 'withdrawl' process, where you are independent, but can't quite shake off your inferiority complex. It's surprisingly parallel to the experience of black slaves and their descendents in the Americas - many American blacks still prize lighter skin and less-African feature to pitch-black skin and broad African features. It's the same deal in Singapore, is it not? I see magazine covers from Asia, and most of the male and female
models are Eurasian - just Asian looking enough for Asians to identify with, but with the glorified 'white features' such as higher and pointy noses, deeper profiles, light colored skin and eyes, etc.... It's a reflection of your society's internalized racism and inferiority complex. Nations that largely escaped Western colonization (probably only Korea and to a greater extend China) have much less of this, though it still does exist there to some extent.

I know, it's all pathetically sad, but that's how things turned out. Whitey kicked most of the worlds' ass. Conversely if Asians had kicked Europe's ass and colonized it instead, today we would see a whole *gaggle* of white chicks waiting in line to tickler our Asian balls with their tongues and whiteboys grumbling under their breath. :D But alas.....

I dont' really hold it against any of the whites alive right now (They didn't do it - their long-dead grandpas did!), but if they hold an arrogant stance against me, I will let them know of my displeasure, both here and in real life.

sol2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh.... Jake knows about the infamous SPGs.... :)

Actually, I am white, from Portugal but living in S'pore.

I was in shock when coming from a country where women have a fork up their ass to one where women are trying to stick someting else up theirs... sounds ridiculous , I know, but those who have been thru culture shock should know what I mean.

Jake, I can pretty much gather you are Asian... where do you live ?

I must say that around here any white guy with money and some status gets it really easy, but times are a changin...

More and more I see women here shift from their very Asian (chinese) values of seeking money and power thru husbands to a mindset more akin to the Western cultures.

XXXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh.... Jake knows about the infamous SPGs.... :)

Actually, I am white, from Portugal but living in S'pore.

I was in shock when coming from a country where women have a fork up their ass to one where women are trying to stick someting else up theirs... sounds ridiculous , I know, but those who have been thru culture shock should know what I mean.

Jake, I can pretty much gather you are Asian... where do you live ?

I must say that around here any white guy with money and some status gets it really easy, but times are a changin...

More and more I see women here shift from their very Asian (chinese) values of seeking money and power thru husbands to a mindset more akin to the Western cultures.
So all they from you is status, money and business? In other words, if whitemen want asian puzz, they have to give up planty of money? That's pretty sad..

sol2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, thats about it... Like Jake was explaining, when these countries were English and Dutch colonies, if a local girl could get a foreign husband, she had it made... There were no rich locals around here, once upon a time. So the stigma remains... White guy = better life

Still, things are changing... But not so much in way where the tactics we talk about here fit well... The essential DJ stuff of course still applies and that's where I put most of my efforts, but has to be tempered with some local knowledge and cultural gimmicks. Most white guys here are associated by the locals to be tourists or expats on fantastic employment packages. When they find that I am neither, I can tell a decrease in interest almost immediatelly... oh well, guess I will have to use the old charm then...

XXXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, thats about it... Like Jake was explaining, when these countries were English and Dutch colonies, if a local girl could get a foreign husband, she had it made... There were no rich locals around here, once upon a time. So the stigma remains... White guy = better life

Still, things are changing... But not so much in way where the tactics we talk about here fit well... The essential DJ stuff of course still applies and that's where I put most of my efforts, but has to be tempered with some local knowledge and cultural gimmicks. Most white guys here are associated by the locals to be tourists or expats on fantastic employment packages. When they find that I am neither, I can tell a decrease in interest almost immediatelly... oh well, guess I will have to use the old charm then...
Is that why asia is full of geeky white guys? so i suppose when you got to singapore, you found some trash hanging around the gaijin bar looking for meal ticket to the land of the big, fat slabs?

sol2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I certainly did...

Another interesting thing to note is related to the prostitution problem... since a lot of travelers don't have the "time" to pick chicks the DJ way, often they resort to hookers... and it's a real heaven around here ! Gorgeous girls, dressed to kill, sure to make any guy drool to death.

This comes with an interesting side effect. Some girls don't hang out with white guys in fear of being mixed up with gold diggers or hookers... How's that for a plot twist ? :)

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i couldn't agree more with this. this is a predominant issue here. even among the youth. the Eurasians we have here sell better when it comes to modelling, commercials and whatnot.

but mind you all, im gonna say this to everyone. that though the stigma still remains and may be for a long time, this extends mostly in the lower classes.

but then it still gives me a jitter whenever i see a famous actress dating this Italian guy or American. dayymm! she should've been mine! :D

asianAss

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, as a singaporean, i HAVE TO REPLY ;-)

there are basically 2 categories of asian girls in singapore. Category 1 - American wannabes. They speak English, watch MTV, and like hip hop. They dream of finding a white ****. Category 2 - Western haters. They would never date someone of a different race, speak Asian languages predominantly, and have strong views on the moral decadence of the West.

Disclaimer : I am way overgeneralizing. 90% of the ladies are neither extreme, but instead have a pretty strong inclination towards one.

What this means is that girls who are casual about sex, who are fluent in English, usually also are feminists, and very much like the white (or black) girls in America. I am excluding prostitutes, of course, who will have sex with anybody for money. Unless you tell them you have a disease.

But a true PUA (by definition) can break through to all types of girls. Whatever type of Singaporean girl she is, she likes humor, she likes romance, she loves to find that 'special someone'. Just know that outright sexual humor might be so taboo to some girls that the shock overcomes the funniness. But you could be white, black, Iraqi, hell you could be purple - if you make her feel good, she will want you.

Love isn't racist. Neither is lust ;-)

Sol2k, and any other Singaporeans, let's hang out lah.

sol2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
asianAss, I like your reply and your style even more !

Garang !

Lemme know where you hang out !
We might get some wingman action going on here !

I will PM you my mobile number... leaving now to Boat Quay for a beer with friends !

Cheers,
Sol2k