Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

White British solder killed by black radicals.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
His point was that nutjobs dont speak for every single Muslim.

Its the same thing I say to foreigners who take issue with American attitudes. Our idiots dont speak for the bulk of us.

While Islam has its issues, and seems to be stuck in the teenage years that Christianity and Judaism had thousands of years ago, we cannot throw an entire group of people under the bus.

Islam is a young religion compared to others, and its leaders need to get a hold on things, before these radicals start World War III. In which case, most of their people would be fvked.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
race can't even be defined, it's a bs construct, for little minds. if a man has some black blood in him, say 1/64th, is he a negro? how about 1/128th? teh entire idea is childish. if such a small thing "taints" you, then a black with 1/128th white blood in him MUST be regarded as "white". :) Only stupid people concern themselves with such idiocy

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whites have pretty much destroyed everything, and every place they have came across.

Im not a racist but the facts are facts, no other race have destroyed so much then whites. Every race has it's faults, but if you want to look at history and look at the numbers whites have done the most plundering and ruining of this earth then any race hands down.

Now to make it even let me speak on my race, my race the African race, in America we tend more of killing our on race, then killing other races, again facts are facts.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
If whites hadn't brought blacks to US, they'd still be spearing each other in Africa, like they are still doing (except with machetes) to this day. It was the greatest gift of one group ever done for another, even tho such was not the intent. Since White Europeans ALSO did more for all the world, in the way of advancement, of course they also did the most harm. it goes with the turf.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Whites have pretty much destroyed everything, and every place they have came across.

Im not a racist but the facts are facts
Is clean drinking water on demand, garbage disposal, the toilet, electricity, vaccinations, books, internet, civilization and the only race which accepts millions of 3rd worlders really that horrendous for you? Don't get me wrong I liked sticks and mud as much as the next kid but the novelty wore off after awhile.

I guess now that whites have cleared out of Chicongo, Haiti and South Africa your gonna show whitey how it's really done eh?

LiveFreeX said:
Trying to kill a retarded girl because she accidentally burned the Quran...

Ya religion of peace my ass.
Wait, wait, wait. Your a good egg in my book LiveFree but lets break this down logically for a second. So these guys don't have and don't want:

* Libtards
* Feminists
* Fat acceptance
* BBW's
* Tramp stamps and you go gurrrl power
* Slut walk
* Divorce rape
* No fault divorce
* Forced glorification of all things faggot under the threat of labelled a"bigot, homophobe, closet homo" from leftoid shaming
* Glorification of hordom
* A dumbed down and getting dumber fem-engineered leftist education system
* Fat kids getting a ribbon for participating
* Manboobs
* Courageous single mothers vs deadbeat dads
* Foodies
* Skyrocketing male suicide and drop out rates
* Forced die-versity
* Affirmative action
* "The Patriarchy and rape culture"

Sh!t man if your only job is keeping a book they hold dear away from a retard with a pack of matches to be free of all the above then pffft, seems a small price to pay doesn't it?

Last edited:

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^
You will be surprised how many inventions was giving credit to whites instead of other races they stole it from.

Our books said Columbus discovered a place that was full of natives on it, and that is only the tip of the ice berg. The majority of the things you named was not founded by whites, things like books, civilization, electricity etc. traces all the way back in Africa.

The propaganda of showing the ****tiest places in Africa on tv, is to keep you out of the real valuable resources that the rich people know about.

I want you to research about the richest and most powerful empire that ever existed,called the Malian empire, the king of the empire name mansa musa/musa I of mali was the richest man who ever lived till this day, and yes he was black.

Just saying.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you are not that naïve to think everything you listed came from whites. Also speaking of muds and sticks don't whites all admit they came from caves and where called Neanderthal men?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
I hope you are not that naïve to think everything you listed came from whites.
Meh. Even if Obiajulu from Mozambique did invent all that sh!t for some strange reason the "destructive and thieving" John Smith seems to be the only one who can continually sustain it.

Obviously for not much longer though. 10 points if you can guess why.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
those things you listed only bother you wusses who aint man enough to take such silliness in your stride. I never cared a lick what such people thought of me, and if they try to gang up on me and create problems, well, I've trained all my life at being able to handle such things. :)

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Noob said:
Ignorant tard...

Most of the inventions you listed were most definetely not invented by white people...
Poor whitey can't win a trick eh. Stole everything,invented nothing, destroyed everything.:cry:

We joke but I bet dollars to donuts this is the type of sh!t my kid will be bringing home from school soon enough.

On a side note notice I actually defended Muslims earlier but the young Noob (the horses mouth) here went straight to "whitey sucks" rhetoric. What were you saying about it having nothing to do with race again gaylan? Hmmm.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Poor whitey can't win a trick eh. Stole everything,invented nothing, destroyed everything.:cry:

We joke but I bet dollars to donuts this is the type of sh!t my kid will be bringing home from school soon enough.
Well its taken for granted men are good to nothing while being responsible for any war or trouble (some kind of bipolar ability according to leftists), it wont take much they will clarify this applies only to the straight white ones.

Quit funny anyway the "islam knew best" line, its already pretty common to hear it in Europe, crusades were a shame while raids on south Europe coasts were fine considering the time.
The official version at school is that contacts with saracens enriched Europe, wonder if they will do the same in few centuries about contacts with immigrants now.

Btw no hate toward islam itself from me, I consider feminism and political correctness a much bigger disease...actually Islam to Europe is a disease but PC is a autoimmune fail which is much more dangerous.

Kupid Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Actually Black converts have been involved in several attacks or attempted attacks on the United States and UK. At least one of the suspects in this case was a British-born Islamic convert.

For examples in America check out Rodney Hampton-el of the first WTC attack, Jamaat ul-Fuqra, Hassan Abujihaad who detailed ship movements in the Middle East to an online forum of Islamists, Derrick Shareef who tried to blow up a mall in Chicago, and a few others.

Actually the Chechen bombers were the first Caucasus region terrorists encountered by the United States. They have been mostly busy fighting their war in Russia as well as running drugs into Europe.

Secondly the Nation of Islam has absolutely been in involved in terrorism. The Zebra Murders and the Beltway Snipers are the most famous examples but during the 70s they were very busy killing Americans in gruesome ways.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/americanattacks.htm

Plus a couple of the names I named above like Rodney Hampton-El STARTED as Nation of Islam members before branching off. It's all related.

Hey don't bring black Americans into this sh!t. We don't have anything to do with this situation. I'm not a muslim but I do know that the Nation of Islam in America has dis-associated themselves from any of the Muslim extremists since 9/11. You can't blame them for any of the terrorist acts that have been going on around the world. Ever since Malcom X was a part of the Nation of Islam, the Amerca government has had more wires on them than AT&T. Nice try though... Why don't you stop beating around the bush and just say you hate black people. And if you hate us that bad, then why don't you drive to the nearest ghetto and try to take some of us out. See how far that gets you...:up:

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kupid Diggs said:
Hey don't bring black Americans into this sh!t. We don't have anything to do with this situation. I'm not a muslim but I do know that the Nation of Islam in America has dis-associated themselves from any of the Muslim extremists since 9/11. You can't blame them for any of the terrorist acts that have been going on around the world. Ever since Malcom X was a part of the Nation of Islam, the Amerca government has had more wires on them than AT&T. Nice try though... Why don't you stop beating around the bush and just say you hate black people. And if you hate us that bad, then why don't you drive to the nearest ghetto and try to take some of us out. See how far that gets you...:up:
Kupid, this is a site that is all about dating women. Which is something black men get alot of jealousy, hate, and envy about, even from black women. When your ex or the girl that friend zoned you is ****!ing with a nigga knowing she is taking that big, veiny, big balled, thick, fat, juicy, throbbing, pulsating, black **** it can make a chode very bitter. I notice this site has a lot of posters who hate on blacks way more than RSD does(actually they have none, quite a bit of wiggers on there actually) maybe because sosuave is a cesspool of afcs(not every poster on this site though) and dudes on RSD actually get laid.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
not hard to terrify any neighborhood, if you know how, repeatedly and forever. :)

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Pretty sure in the US that's only the fat chics with neck tats that work at walmart.

They don't friendzone anyone.
:crackup: that's all I need to know that you don't go out AT ALL. Another reason why RSD>>>>this forum. Your post has me DIEING :crackup: . You can feel the saltiness and hatred for black men in this dude's very core coming from this post.

Good Lord wtf happened to this forum it's nothing like the golden days when legends like Pook was around. Posters like Brad80, Muscleman, Vatoloco and icebreaker are the only reason I even still come to this board.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Eh, wrong. Why are you only painting black folks when it comes to this issue? Muslims arent even mostly black. And the ones whove attacked the West and Russia, have largely been Middle Eastern, North African, or Caucus. All people who can be racially classified as white.

I wonder why guys like you and OP run at the chance to paint blacks in a bad light when this story has NOTHING to do with race. Says a lot about both of you.
I'm not painting ONLY black people as terrorists. Just saying they are disproportionately involved, especially among American and British born terrorists. You are the one who claimed I said otherwise and threw a whole bunch of other "facts" that had nothing to do with the issue. My examples are Googleable and most are on Wikipedia. Here's another one for you. As recently as 2011 about 10% of African American Muslims are favorably disposed towards Al Qaeda. That's less than foreign born Muslims!

http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-6-terrorism-concerns-about-extremism-foreign-policy/

You obviously have a dog in this race since you got seriously bent out of shape over some pretty universally agreed upon facts. All I care about is safety and facts. You obviously feel somewhat insecure about your blackness and it's place in the world and see attacks where they aren't. That's not my goal, only what is real and how it can be used to make us safer.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also want to point out that Ayman Al-Zawahiri, Al Qaeda's number 2, has made it a point to African Americans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haWoMdmgwws

It clearly exists. That doesn't make YOU, as a black man/woman, a terrorist, just something that needs to be looked at. It shouldn't take much of a leap of logic to realize that, just a little critical thinking.

Now you guys can go back to talking about black penises. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.