OldNumb3r7
Don Juan
What the hey. I need to get my ass in gear, I guess Im starting a bit late in here, but better late than never. A little background on meself:
Age: 21 (Ill be 22 on Oct 3)
Height: 5'8'' kinda short
Weight: 158 (up from 135, but I need to start lifting again)
GFs: 2
So Ive had 2 steady chicks my whole life. Ive been with more girls than that though. I think total 6. Kinda bad
But Ive always been shy. The ugly years ruined my self image. I think Ive improved a bit since then. If anyone cares to see what I look like:
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=G8OUOUN&key=NPR
thats me...kinda of a stupid picture.
I guess my main problems are that Im very shy when it comes to approaching girls. If Im introduced usually I can do pretty well, but making initial contact isnt a strong point for me. Also, I dont think too highly of myself. I dont take compliments well and Im usually pessimistic. I want to change that most about myself. Im known as kinda always down and sad. I dont like that people see me in that way. Im really not like that all the time.
So, maybe this will be the beginning of a change for me. To quote teh great Pook: "As you think, you shall become". That is my new quote that I need to remind myself of daily. Hopefully I can get some support from the board etc.
So whats 1st on the list? Thanks in advance and good luck to all who are also in the bootcamp!
Age: 21 (Ill be 22 on Oct 3)
Height: 5'8'' kinda short
Weight: 158 (up from 135, but I need to start lifting again)
GFs: 2
So Ive had 2 steady chicks my whole life. Ive been with more girls than that though. I think total 6. Kinda bad
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=G8OUOUN&key=NPR
thats me...kinda of a stupid picture.
I guess my main problems are that Im very shy when it comes to approaching girls. If Im introduced usually I can do pretty well, but making initial contact isnt a strong point for me. Also, I dont think too highly of myself. I dont take compliments well and Im usually pessimistic. I want to change that most about myself. Im known as kinda always down and sad. I dont like that people see me in that way. Im really not like that all the time.
So, maybe this will be the beginning of a change for me. To quote teh great Pook: "As you think, you shall become". That is my new quote that I need to remind myself of daily. Hopefully I can get some support from the board etc.
So whats 1st on the list? Thanks in advance and good luck to all who are also in the bootcamp!