Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

while i am posting all over the place...

wind2sail

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Who cares what HB's think?!

Originally posted by WestCoaster
First off, does anyone's outside opinion even matter? If the woman or women you're trying to impress rate and judge people by their exterior looks, you do NOT want to be with them.

Do you REALLY want to be with any kind of disgusting woman who thinks others are beneath her because of their looks? That's sick and those women can all go to h-ll in my book.
You twisted my post. I spoke about turning going out with an UG into an advantage. Compared to hanging around alone or avoiding the so-called UGs like a fatal disease. I didn't speak about doing a PR campaign aimed on hippocritical women of contemporary society.

Also what you mention as the most disgusting nature of people in America is actually a natural process of evaluation employed hundreds of times a day by spoilt women, young boys, mature man, elderly grandads and even Westcoaster. The only difference would be that while some feel ashamed for this shallow judging and stay quiet, the others would gossip around at a bar table.

The DJism we'd been discussing here is taking the advantage of, or expecting what the counterpart thinks and would think. I didn't use the word worry not a single time!

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flames flames and looking down.
I'm not the only one that flamed. And I think I didn't throw the first punch.

*Ahem* Some other people seem to say "shallow judging" too.
What a coincidence! :rolleyes:

I was just going to agree with you but you made me think again that you are just too narrow minded to see another point of view and accept the differences in this World.

I back up my word that a decade is nothing though.
I have a bad habit to color my statement sometimes too much if I want to point out something.

Haha, I don't think we are so different after all...
The people I don't get along with are usually almost identical with me. Or complete opposite.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We'll probably just disagree on some topics

This p-ssing match has gone on long enough and this board isn't for that.

I was unfair in some of my rantings, I just get a bit worked up when someone who has just finished high school (secondary school in Finland?) dispenses advice to those who have gone through much more. See my business analogy.

That said, you're welcome on this site and chime in now and then, but I still stand by my belief that a lot of the topics here are based on long life experiences. That doesn't make us better, it just makes us more seasoned.

And trust me on this one: You will experience some highs and lows in the next decade like you wouldn't believe, and luckily you have this site and resources out there for you that we didn't have. It will be incredible ... that is if you take chances. Rejections and setbacks aren't the end of the world (like I thought they were), but they do make you stronger.

Peace.

* Hit on some of those Finnish hotties, please! At least so I can live vicariously through your life. Descriptions of Finnish hotties? Yes, please post that!

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion from what I've seen in malls and other walks of life, having any type of woman is a good thing if your looking to pick up other women.

The fact of the matter is, when you see an attractive lady with another guy, you start to question why she's with him; especially if he's not very attractive. It's a double channel, and it works the same way. Social proofing shouldn't be something you rely on but if your out with some friends that are females, you might as well take advantage of it.

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: One more thing ...

Originally posted by WestCoaster
... you said the difference between 18 and 30 is nothing. WOW, do I have a revelation for you.

I had a professor in college tell me this time frame is when you will change the most as a person. It thought he was nuts.

He was 100 percent correct. Your thoughts, emotions, and reasoning drastically alter. The kind of job you thought was great might change. Usually your opinion on what a good woman is and what a good woman isn't also incredibly changes.

You will go through (if you're a risk-taker) some incredibly, deep, emotional interpersonal relationships with women. And you (if you're a risk-taker and don't marry the first thing that looks your way) will suffer some brutal break-ups that will rock your world.

18-30 is nothing?!! Wow, just wait ... just wait.

It is the life-altering decade, you can bank on that!

If it isn't life-altering, you're not living life.
I have to agree Westcoaster, the difference between 18 and thirty is huge. It's the difference between being a man and a boy in a man's body.

When I was 18 I saw the world from a completely different frame of reference than when I was thirty. In those twelve years I went from my main concerns being drinking and getting into some girls pants at 18 to my main concerns being personal and professional development at 30. My life now and my life at 18 are worlds apart. Honestly, looking back I knew very little about the real world back then.

Hot Ice, what's being said here is not a condemnation of you, it's just the way it is. You may well be wise beyond your years, but rest assured there is lots to learn, and only experience can be your teacher.

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
UG's as social proof

That seems to be the most interesting question here.

R3N3GAD3, you say any woman for social proof; wind2sail says >3 it probably can't hurt.

It's true if I take my sister or aunt out to dinner I get more play from waitresses, women sitting next to us, etc. It's like I'm suddenly "safe" to approach. However, those "dates" were not interested in me, and neither are UGs. The problem with these girls is that they are. So, they would be major **** blockers where my aunt or sister were not. Same way AFC guys isolate their female "friends." And they could lower status (why is he with *them*).

Really, it's like I'd be the girl who keeps some dorky AFC guys in orbit just to boost her ego. It's weak. It never impressed me seeing that. I think women would see through it, too. Also, more women showed up at class this week, friends of the current ones. All fives. "Fives flock together."

So my game plan here is to stay in DJ mode and aim high. No UG's in orbit around me even if they are cool people. Instead, approach more in the 6-10 range. Even if they end up being "just friends" it will lead to more interesting places. As for real friends I'll join some other group with a higher testosterone level. There is another thread on women as best friends and I totally agree it's BS. You can probably have female friends once it is clear you are not available, but otherwise, you are really leading them on.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentleman,

Agree with your points.

I tell you - you cannot win hanging with UGs. Somebody needs to explain to me how being with an UG increases your social status?

If you saw Shallow Hall, the biggest BS in the movie was when the HB suddenly became interested in him when he started to date the fat UG 1 (who he saw as a HB 9+) What a bunch of crap, never happen in real life. If you date a UG, the HBs will put you in the loser category and that's it.

Who cares what HBs think? Apparently we do, sadly enough...

Dietzcoi

wind2sail

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't seen the flick but from the trailer it really looked like crap. The usual senseless teenage fun.

Having a UG or two around might be bad for your status in the eyes of your male fellas, but other girls seem to look at it differently. Single guy is treated as a potentially more dangerous and weird thing. Girls aren't able to see through your fix. They'd never expect you having the girl with you solely for the reason of a set-up (unless you're believed to be gay, of course).

You all know how little self-confidence many of those HBs really have. Assuming your so-called UG will be something between 3-5 and also have some other spottable values apart from theirs look, you won't look like a loser though.

The real problem is just to deal with f***-block these UGs would try to set around you. But to my experience girls' capabilities of screwing thinks badly is WAY lower than what your guy "friends" can do for you. Ok, ok, haven't been dating married chicks lately :D

As I described it, it looks like a pretty complicated setup. However many times have proved to me the simple thing - going for a bigger i.e. cloth shopping, taking my so-called female friend with me, the chance of getting into flirting convo with other chicks in there jumps high. I really like to return there later alone to, say, buy another tie or shirt and finish what your UG would ****block before.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, but still does not explain why a HB would find you more interesting when you are "dating" a UG, not merely having one shopping with you.

DATING!

If an HB knows you are boning a UG1-4, why would she want you? She knows:

1. You have no standards
2. You bone anything that walks
3. You have no confidence to pick up HBs
4. There is something wrong with you... therefore, LOSER.

I know women are not logical but I think what I am writing is still true. I cannot imagine how being with an UG will help... while I can see that being with a HB WILL help... a lot

Dietzcoi

Jay Gatsby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Judging a book by its cover

While people are constantly reminded of the old adage "never judge a book by its cover," they still do and always will. Thus, you will always be judged by the company you keep, regardless of how tolerant people may seem to be. Likewise, people want to associate with other people who are like them. The more different you are from them, the less likely they are going to want to associate with you.

When it comes to attractive women, you must appear to be the type of person with whom they currently associate. If such attractive women do not associate with unattractive women, which is mostly the case, then you should not do so. While this is a cruel, shallow and intolerant perspective to have, it is necessary if you want to achieve your goal of associating with attractive women.

Contrary to the Sprite slogan, IMAGE IS EVERYTHING.