Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which Type Of Girl Is Easier To Get Over?

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got done with a type A and damn... being with a head-turner is hard to get over. She was toxic too but damn she was so cute and pefect petite body. Average looking girls arent gonna give you boners just by thinking about them.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got done with a type A and damn... being with a head-turner is hard to get over. She was toxic too but damn she was so cute and pefect petite body. Average looking girls arent gonna give you boners just by thinking about them.
Yeh I think being with a hot one is not easy to get over, but I don't think it's purely about her looks or body. It's that toxic element in the relationship that causes trauma bonding.

johnrambo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Which type of girl did you find the easiest to get over?

A] The very hot & exciting, yet toxic girl

B] The average looking girl, who was the most perfect girlfriend

Thoughts?
I go with "A". The hot and exciting is harder to replace. Yes, as a downside they are usually toxic :rofl: C'est la vie!

It's an universal law. You may find an exception but it's the exception that proves the rule.

Last edited:

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easier to get over a crazy ho than a genuinely nice well rounded person who you just didn't click with for whatever reason. It's also harder to be the one to have to break up with the latter kind of girl.

djreez88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely B. I've had my share of the hot and crazy ones but the girls next door type have always made me reminisce on what could've been.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely B. I've had my share of the hot and crazy ones but the girls next door type have always made me reminisce on what could've been.
Yeh that kinda make sense, as a long term future with them, as a realistic prospect.

As for the hot crazy chic, it's generally just list we experience with them.

M

member162951

"A" because it ends up becoming an addiction and any type of of an addiction is hell to kick!

It can negatively impact all your future relationships too sometimes for life if you don't get a handle on it, so when you meet "B" (Ms. Perfect Girlfriend) you won't know what the hell to do with her and screw it up!

djreez88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh that kinda make sense, as a long term future with them, as a realistic prospect.

As for the hot crazy chic, it's generally just list we experience with them.
Depends. The other way around can also be true. Especially if you know there's nothing else the hot ones offer besides that. I wish it wasn't the case for me but that's always been true throughout my youth up until now. Now if she's hot and wholesome I'll be in trouble lol. I get the addiction part but then I just want a different hot chick

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. The other way around can also be true. Especially if you know there's nothing else the hot ones offer besides that. I wish it wasn't the case for me but that's always been true throughout my youth up until now. Now if she's hot and wholesome I'll be in trouble lol. I get the addiction part but then I just want a different hot chick
Hot & Wholesome are two words you will rarely see together.

Hot & Toxic... Much more common.

djreez88

Don Juan
Reaction score
"A" because it ends up becoming an addiction and any type of of an addiction is hell to kick!

It can negatively impact all your future relationships too sometimes for life if you don't get a handle on it, so when you meet "B" (Ms. Perfect Girlfriend) you won't know what the hell to do with her and screw it up!
If you've delt with A long enough you probably couldn't even see B as an option. I've been in that state in my teens. The thrill will leave quick. The B chick is a build up to chick. You've known her for years and became friends as well as lovers. That's why it can be more painful because you most likely gave up the As to settle down with B and when it doesn't work, you think about what you gave up as well

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-B Because those are the ones you tend to build a relationship with and feel the loss.

The hot problem GFs are usually so toxic that you're glad to be rid of them.