Who Dares Win
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 16, 2012
- Messages
- 7,427
- Reaction score
- 5,805
Thats the poll we need today on the main board.
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Damn you are right, alphas and betas missing.Among this poll, I didn't see any inclusion of the words "beta" or "alpha?"
How can anyone be cool, if they don't incorporate either of these words into their postings ... at least fifteen times a day.
Sometimes when I make a sarcastic comment, I think that at least half the readers here don't get it (my above remark was intended as a joke).
Truth is... we are afraid to cast a vote.Btw are you guys gonna vote or shall I open a further poll to ask why you are not voting?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
lol, that almost sounds like something MatureDJ would say. Maybe his his influence has embedded itself in your brain? and it is trying to cleanse itself of it.Btw are you guys gonna vote or shall I open a further poll to ask why you are not voting?
Naaa that is too simple, the answer is not to open them and surely not to post in them.You forgot how not to waste energy on dumb azz topics.
Brees can't throw the ball deep anymore. His high accuracy rate is because he's only doing dinks & dunks. QBs need to be young & mobile; don't be surprised to see The Stormin' Mormon Taysom Hill as QB next year.Oh man you bet against Breez
I think it is something that keeps the typical horny man sane. It wasn't until I started doing a lot of traveling and could escortcel during the lean times (which were most timesThe most tragic thing about inceldom is that sex is not even anything special.... it just seems that way when you are totally deprived of it.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.