"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Which topic do you think will be the focus of the next MatureDJ's Poll?

Which topic do you think will be the focus of the next MatureDJ's Poll?

  • Incels

  • Short men

  • Some particular case of an unlucky man who cant get laid

  • Chads, Stacyes and Bad boys

  • Women behaving as cvnts

  • All of them with a special focus on incels


Results are only viewable after voting.

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
The most tragic thing about inceldom is that sex is not even anything special.... it just seems that way when you are totally deprived of it. But once they have sex, they would realize the magic solution they thought it was was just a mirage in the thirst desert.

After all the effort to have sex you still have to deal with:

- Condoms (so you won't feel shyt) and/or pregnancy scares
- STDs
- Halitosis
- Stinky, disgusting pvssy (bad hygiene, bacterial vaginosis/infections)
- Sexual incompatibility (you may be having sex technically, but it's a chore for different reasons)
- Personal incompatibility (if you aren't too fond of her personality the sex will be worse due to lack of emotion, or you may not even want to do it at all)
- Even the risk of fake charges
- Dating/fvcking down and being filled with regret after you cvm (although if the incels' looks are bad enough I guess this won't affect them)

And if they got a relationship, they risk that she does not actually desire them (she did desire the Chads who she let fvck her casually) which is showed by the symptoms of:

- Passive aggressive resentment
- Nagging as a weapon of breakdown (I recall reading that the more women love a man the less they nag him, and that nagging shortens lifespans)
- Withholding of sex and affection
- Divorce affecting the kids and his finances
 
Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Among this poll, I didn't see any inclusion of the words "beta" or "alpha?"

How can anyone be cool, if they don't incorporate either of these words into their postings ... at least fifteen times a day.

Sometimes when I make a sarcastic comment, I think that at least half the readers here don't get it (my above remark was intended as a joke).
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Among this poll, I didn't see any inclusion of the words "beta" or "alpha?"

How can anyone be cool, if they don't incorporate either of these words into their postings ... at least fifteen times a day.

Sometimes when I make a sarcastic comment, I think that at least half the readers here don't get it (my above remark was intended as a joke).
Damn you are right, alphas and betas missing.

Btw are you guys gonna vote or shall I open a further poll to ask why you are not voting?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Btw are you guys gonna vote or shall I open a further poll to ask why you are not voting?
lol, that almost sounds like something MatureDJ would say. Maybe his his influence has embedded itself in your brain? and it is trying to cleanse itself of it.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Oh man you bet against Breez
Brees can't throw the ball deep anymore. His high accuracy rate is because he's only doing dinks & dunks. QBs need to be young & mobile; don't be surprised to see The Stormin' Mormon Taysom Hill as QB next year. :eek:
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
The most tragic thing about inceldom is that sex is not even anything special.... it just seems that way when you are totally deprived of it.
I think it is something that keeps the typical horny man sane. It wasn't until I started doing a lot of traveling and could escortcel during the lean times (which were most times :mad::mad:) that I haven't feel this strange parlor of darkness. And because I had always seemed to get into "dry" dating situations :mad::mad:, the physical part was paramount, which is why escortceling works as a cope. Oh, and I don't like fat chicks nor do I want to get into the ultimate Beta role of stepdad (I've attempted to do this a few times, but every time I do, I feel like I would be an incredible loser for doing so).
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Someone please tell me what you call a man who finds outs that women (Stacies) are sexually attracted to alpha men (Chads) and are repelled by betas and especially betas that no other woman fcks (incels) and decides that the best course of action is to commit terrorist acts of violence which for some strange reason will otherthrow Chads and make Stacies give ***** to incels, supposedly out of pitty?

How is it possible to insist that Stacies like incels instead of realizing that you are retard and drastic changes need to take place?

I think Big Dave was a radical incel.
 
Top