Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which side has the best women?

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fratty dudebro white guys do well just about anywhere in the USA, even in NYC and California.

As for Austin and Nashville, I found the women there to be quite beautiful and open minded to men of all races. I usually hear dating complaints from Asian guys but I found that they were doing quite well with women in Nashville and Austin. Latino guys can do particularly well in those cities too, women there seemed to love the spicy latin lover looks.
You are right lol, a white guy can do well anywhere in the states. I just know based off my friends ****** about places like Los Angeles but loving places like Nashville, Dallas, Madison, Denver, and so on eww. Idk where you found an open minded single woman in Nash. You're pretty much screwed if you aren't Chad the post Sigma Chi using his Greek social circle in the city or Toby the auto mechanic using his hometown social circles.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That isn't really the point of my comment, they just aren't that good looking but since you bring it up, I found that most of the young and fit white girls in the A town were fresh out of college sorority girls that chased after "southern" guys (usually frat boys fresh out of college).

I did find that black guys had a sizable niche there but most other races were screwed, they usually stuck to their own.

Asian and especially Latino men will do far better in Texas and Florida in particular where the white women are much better looking anyways.
Seattle is probably number one in my book. I think it trumps Austin and Florida. When I did some consulting work there, I saw lots of Asian guys doing well with other races. There is a big tech scene so there are lots of successful Asian men and they are able to pull white women easily. It's also a very liberal city so they don't have many of the hangups you might find in a southern state like Georgia.

Another good place is San Fran. Same characteristics as Seattle. Big tech scene, lots of successful Asians, SUPER liberal city making it easy for Asian men who are into other races.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While in Texas the hot women are single and pining for a date, in Georgia they are equally pretty and sweet but living with their boyfriend.
A lot of them in Georgia are already shacked up before they even graduate high school so that makes sense.

Reaction score
You are right lol, a white guy can do well anywhere in the states. I just know based off my friends ****** about places like Los Angeles but loving places like Nashville, Dallas, Madison, Denver, and so on eww. Idk where you found an open minded single woman in Nash. You're pretty much screwed if you aren't Chad the post Sigma Chi using his Greek social circle in the city or Toby the auto mechanic using his hometown social circles.
I have seen guys of all races do well in Madison and as for open minded women in Nashville, they're everywhere and I've seen them date various races of cool guys. Did not find the greek life craze to be so bad in Nashville unless you were going for Vandy girls, most Nashville women seemed to go for well put together guys who had game.

Reaction score
Seattle is probably number one in my book. I think it trumps Austin and Florida. When I did some consulting work there, I saw lots of Asian guys doing well with other races. There is a big tech scene so there are lots of successful Asian men and they are able to pull white women easily. It's also a very liberal city so they don't have many of the hangups you might find in a southern state like Georgia.

Another good place is San Fran. Same characteristics as Seattle. Big tech scene, lots of successful Asians, SUPER liberal city making it easy for Asian men who are into other races.
I think @skinnyguy would say other wise.

Never really spent a lot of time in Seattle but have had an Asian friend who saw the same thing as you did.

As for successful Asians, we have plenty of successful Asians and Indians here in NYC but they are perceived as the lowest race of men in the tri-state area. I think there is something more to it than just that.

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
How's the Bible Belt?

I know that its the "Redneck death zone" but still, if rumors are true, the girls there have GOT to be really stupid and a good place to practice.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How's the Bible Belt?

I know that its the "Redneck death zone" but still, if rumors are true, the girls there have GOT to be really stupid and a good place to practice.
Depends where you are at. For example, cities like Atlanta and Charlotte are going to be different from cities like Memphis and Jacksonville....Yes Northern Florida is the south!

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in LA. The women are beautiful, but they are really annoying at the same time. They smoke too much weed, and most of them are obsessed with themselves and their body. They all fantasize about having some gym partner boyfriend who has a 6 pack. The biggest difference I noticed tho is that women in the south tend to want to settle down and get married, but women in california just wanna have fun and slut around lol

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not too shabby in the tri state...

But I'd like to see what west coast girls are about for sure.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
As for successful Asians, we have plenty of successful Asians and Indians here in NYC but they are perceived as the lowest race of men in the tri-state area. I think there is something more to it than just that.
Women are extremely racist and often pick men based more on media stereotypes than other factors. Especially in cities where status matters a lot.

But Asian and Indian guys with money, status and style seem to do just fine. You just can't get away with being a regular guy and still expect to pull hotties the way white and black guys can. When women think "sexy" they picture a White, Black or Latino guy. Its because of the media.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are extremely racist and often pick men based more on media stereotypes than other factors. Especially in cities where status matters a lot.

But Asian and Indian guys with money, status and style seem to do just fine. You just can't get away with being a regular guy and still expect to pull hotties the way white and black guys can. When women think "sexy" they picture a White, Black or Latino guy. Its because of the media.
My experience in Tennessee has been completely different. Blacks are the most stigmatized group of people in the south, so it is pretty common for a girl to vomit at the idea of dating a black guy, but they are at least open to dating asians and mexicans. Especially the southern belle type women that wanted to romanticize the antebellum south in every possible covert way. This isn't as apparent in a city like Atlanta, but it is bad in places like Charleston, Nashville, Memphis, SEC school areas, and etc. If you are trying to be Mrs. Gone With the Wind then being with a black guy is the worst thing you can do. Because of this, I can see why a mexican would struggle in Arizona with white women or same for Asian men in the west coast.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
My experience in Tennessee has been completely different. Blacks are the most stigmatized group of people in the south, so it is pretty common for a girl to vomit at the idea of dating a black guy, but they are at least open to dating asians and mexicans. Especially the southern belle type women that wanted to romanticize the antebellum south in every possible covert way. This isn't as apparent in a city like Atlanta, but it is bad in places like Charleston, Nashville, Memphis, SEC school areas, and etc. If you are trying to be Mrs. Gone With the Wind then being with a black guy is the worst thing you can do. Because of this, I can see why a mexican would struggle in Arizona with white women or same for Asian men in the west coast.
Yep. People are extremely racist. Its a big factor.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyoming was by far the most scenic state I ever drove through (I-90 via Montana en route to New Jersey shore).
Wyoming = gorgeousness

Reaction score

Not in all US cities though, it's just particularly bad in the tri-state area.

I will say as someone native to the northeast and the NYC area, Asian and Indian/any kind of "brown" (Arab too) guys have it really bad here if they choose to go for white American women, especially the good looking ones that value status. You will never see the hot blonde living in the Hamptons going for any of those races, ever, even if the guy is a top 10% man. The common reason is "their culture hates women" and they're "small" in-between the legs.

That being said, I have had Asian and even Indian friends that did well with hot girls in NYC but they had a few things in common
  • They lived in Manhattan or Brooklyn
  • They usually went for foreign women and women not from NYC itself (Scandinavian and Euro women seem to dig them a lot more compared to American women for some reason)
  • They didn't fit any of the bad stereotypes and were assimilated
It's all about where you position yourself but all that being said, I found that local women in southern and midwestern states were far more open to dating Asian and even Indian/Middle Eastern men than local women here in the northeast. The common reason is that those men are from oppressive cultures that feminism doesn't like so it's not cool to date them.

One could say those guys should game girls of their own race but I find that even Asian and brown girls in the tri-state area go interracial at very high rates.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I notice the same thing in a lot of southern cities I have been to as well, it does seem like Asian and Middle Eastern men have a higher ceiling in some southern cities and the jaw dropping worship towards black guys isn't as common as it is in most of the northeast. Atlanta has seen a ton of transplants from the northeast and west coast move there which is why black guys can do so well with women there while other minority groups will struggle.

Southern girls I've talked to have often had great things to say about Middle Eastern and especially East Asian men, it puzzles me tbh.

Funny how that whole thing works, a race gets stigmatized and even a lot of top tier guys of that race have a tough time. There are ways around it but it requires more than just working on your game and building an attractive lifestyle, you have to know your market well.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice the same thing in a lot of southern cities I have been to as well, it does seem like Asian and Middle Eastern men have a higher ceiling in some southern cities and the jaw dropping worship towards black guys isn't as common as it is in most of the northeast. Atlanta has seen a ton of transplants from the northeast and west coast move there which is why black guys can do so well with women there while other minority groups will struggle.

Southern girls I've talked to have often had great things to say about Middle Eastern and especially East Asian men, it puzzles me tbh.

Funny how that whole thing works, a race gets stigmatized and even a lot of top tier guys of that race have a tough time. There are ways around it but it requires more than just working on your game and building an attractive lifestyle, you have to know your market well.
It's funny because people down here talk so much **** about arabs and they are also scared of them. Yet, these same girls would give an Arab a chance and a black guy not **** regardless if the black guy is actually well off or not.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
It's funny because people down here talk so much **** about arabs and they are also scared of them. Yet, these same girls would give an Arab a chance and a black guy not **** regardless if the black guy is actually well off or not.
People are still extremely racist. Even with a Black President, people are still stuck in this lizard brain stuff.

Its a big factor in the game to keep in mind.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
My favorite state has been Florida, it seems to have a lot of sexy women of all races. It might just be the Florida weather but Florida girls in general, no matter what race, tend to have the sexiness going for them.

Miami has hotter latinas, and hotter women in general, than any other city or part of the entire country without question.

Central and Northern Florida tends to have quite a few sexy white women who manage to have that sexy vibe going for them that white women in other states usually don't have.

The bad weather, dangerous wildlife, crazy people, terrible economy, and a lot of other factors make the state a bad place to be in long term (unless you want to retire) though but if you can deal with all that, it has a ton of sexy women.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Since this thread took the direction of race, I will share my experience as a Canadian. In Toronto and Vancouver, it was rare to see good looking white women go for Asian or Indian men while you saw it happen the other way around all the time. When I stayed in Montreal, I saw a lot of good looking white women go for Asian, Arab, and Indian men which I found amusing.

I think that white women, to be more specific, Anglo women tend to be weary of status and social trends. The hot ones care a great deal about their social status and don't want to be caught dating or being seen with a guy of a race that might be looked down upon in their area.

When I lived in Arizona, you had a sizable population of Hispanic and white people. You saw a lot of hot latinas hook up with and date white guys, it was one of the most common interracial pairings there.

The flip side of that is that it was much more common to see good looking white women with black men than latinos despite latinos outnumber black people like 10 to 1 there. While I knew a couple of latino guys that did well, they looked white (one even had green eyes).