Which side has the best women?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
East coast or west coast?

Reaction score
Good thread, I love discussions where we can ultimately talk about which cities have the best women as location is important and I think this can help countless men on here.

I have a tough time deciding between the two but on average, I would say the west coast has the better looking women. Arizona, California, Colorado, Utah (very underrated), and Nevada are loaded with hot fit girls.

The east coast has less sexy women but I feel like Florida carries the entire coast because Florida girls are some of the sexiest in the nation without question.

NYC is alright but the city is mainly what it is because the hottest women from other states move here and you have a surplus of hot foreign girls.

I say the west coast is better when it comes to women, especially in regards to look. As for personality, we're talking American women here, have fun finding one that isn't egotistical and narcissistic.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread, I love discussions where we can ultimately talk about which cities have the best women as location is important and I think this can help countless men on here.

I have a tough time deciding between the two but on average, I would say the west coast has the better looking women. Arizona, California, Colorado, Utah (very underrated), and Nevada are loaded with hot fit girls.

The east coast has less sexy women but I feel like Florida carries the entire coast because Florida girls are some of the sexiest in the nation without question.

NYC is alright but the city is mainly what it is because the hottest women from other states move here and you have a surplus of hot foreign girls.

I say the west coast is better when it comes to women, especially in regards to look. As for personality, we're talking American women here, have fun finding one that isn't egotistical and narcissistic.
East coast has so many more cities though with women of so many types and women in LA are really, really, really stuck up. Probably the most vain women in the country.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been to California or New York, but I see the greatest amount of attractive girls in Louisiana and Texas.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come to think of it, I remember most Oregon chicks are down to earth. This is awhile back, though.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the guy. If you are some fratty white guy then the southeast will be your hot spot and you will probably hate a place like California and NYC. However, somebody like me does horrible anglo centered cities like Nashville and Austin, but well in cosmopolitan areas like Atlanta and Los Angeles.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Neither east nor west is best. As someone who has been to 46 states (including every continental state except NE and ND) Texas has the most beautiful women (namely Austin and Dallas, not Houston so much). I've lived in MA, NH, NJ, FL, NY and GA (in that order) on the East. I've lived in WA, OR and CA on the West. I've lived in TX, OK, IA and OH in the Midwest. Texas has the best women. Florida was the worst. Georgia has a lot but they are all spoiled. New York was pretentious (dated Russian girl), Spokane was clicky (dated girl from IL). Don't go to Man Jose (dated nobody). Oh, and in Tulsa fat women will growl if you come within their peripheral vision.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither east nor west is best. As someone who has been to 46 states (including every continental state except NE and ND) Texas has the most beautiful women (namely Austin and Dallas, not Houston so much). I've lived in MA, NH, NJ, FL, NY and GA (in that order) on the East. I've lived in WA, OR and CA on the West. I've lived in TX, OK, IA and OH in the Midwest. Texas has the best women. Florida was the worst. Georgia has a lot but they are all spoiled. New York was pretentious (dated Russian girl), Spokane was clicky (dated girl from IL). Don't go to Man Jose (dated nobody). Oh, and in Tulsa fat women will growl if you come within their peripheral vision.
Judging from this list, I can assume you have been to Wyoming. Just wondering, but why exactly go over there since there is literally nothing but tumbleweeds?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by Georgia women are spoiled?

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the guy. If you are some fratty white guy then the southeast will be your hot spot and you will probably hate a place like California and NYC. However, somebody like me does horrible anglo centered cities like Nashville and Austin, but well in cosmopolitan areas like Atlanta and Los Angeles.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Judging from this list, I can assume you have been to Wyoming. Just wondering, but why exactly go over there since there is literally nothing but tumbleweeds?
Wyoming was by far the most scenic state I ever drove through (I-90 via Montana en route to New Jersey shore).

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyoming was by far the most scenic state I ever drove through (I-90 via Montana en route to New Jersey shore).
I guess it's just a stereotype then. I was just wondering because I know it's got the smallest population of all the states in the US.

Reaction score
East coast has so many more cities though with women of so many types and women in LA are really, really, really stuck up. Probably the most vain women in the country.
LA women are nothing compared to NYC women. The tri-state area produces the most narcissistic, crazy, psycho, and spoiled women on the planet.

Reaction score
While in Texas the hot women are single and pining for a date, in Georgia they are equally pretty and sweet but living with their boyfriend.
No just no.

I love the state of Georgia, best food in the country there alongside some friendly people but the women there are not that pretty and definitely not on par with Texas girls. If you like white girls, stay far away from Georgia.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like white girls, stay far away from Georgia.
Why? Lots of white girls in Atlanta are more than open to other races. Unless you go out into the boonies and more rural areas in Georgia, you might find the ones who aren't quite so open.

Reaction score
Why? Lots of white girls in Atlanta are more than open to other races. Unless you go out into the boonies and more rural areas in Georgia, you might find the ones who aren't quite so open.
That isn't really the point of my comment, they just aren't that good looking but since you bring it up, I found that most of the young and fit white girls in the A town were fresh out of college sorority girls that chased after "southern" guys (usually frat boys fresh out of college).

I did find that black guys had a sizable niche there but most other races were screwed, they usually stuck to their own.

Asian and especially Latino men will do far better in Texas and Florida in particular where the white women are much better looking anyways.

Reaction score
Fratty dudebro white guys do well just about anywhere in the USA, even in NYC and California.

As for Austin and Nashville, I found the women there to be quite beautiful and open minded to men of all races. I usually hear dating complaints from Asian guys but I found that they were doing quite well with women in Nashville and Austin. Latino guys can do particularly well in those cities too, women there seemed to love the spicy latin lover looks.