“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Which one do you think I am, Whacked or DJ

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
I think it's a bit of both

This is an IM convo i recently had with a girl i know

she is the ":"


Jvesti123: This is Officer (my last name), we've received reports of a girl with wings coming out of her ass flying around disturbing the peace. Would you know anything about this?

(she claims to have wings coming out of her ass/inside joke)

: hahahahha
: oh mannnnnnnnn last night was bad
: i know nothing of the sort
: my ass hurts though
Jvesti123: umm.. isn't your uncle supposed to be the one that says that
(Her Uncle's gay that she lives with)

: call me
Jvesti123: in a second I'm eating
: NOW
Jvesti123: you can't tell me what to do, I am the decision maker in our relationship>:eek:
: k
: call me]

(I called her 20 minutes later, after an interesting convo about her night and sex stuff for a few minutes or so and her trying to pick my brain why i said "hmm interesting" as the last thing I said before I left her house a few days ago. Just by saying this ambiguous statement it is driving her crazy to figure out what i mean't yet i won't tell her. Also she referred to my voice as a he-man voice)


(She clicks over cause she had another call so I get annoyed within 10 second and hang up on her and leave her this)

(before you read this part keep in mind, I started a thing where we kid like we are on those people on the maury povich show where I am the guy that she is accusing me of being her baby's daddy and she named the baby after me, it's fun as hell. Anyways this is attached to our phone call)

Jvesti123: and no i don't wanna sleep w/ u you'd use that baby as another chance to get my money
Jvesti123: also how dare you spend more than 10 seconds on the other line, have fun buyin Jim Jr.'s birthday presents on your own
Jvesti123: no sex/no child support until you get your act together

: call me in 10 min that is my modeling agency

Jvesti123: good makin money for me like a good sugarmomma should:cool:
Jvesti123: I gotta get back to my work now, i'll call ya later
: phhhsshhh

*I probably won't get a chance to call until tommorow

Anyways, that's it

Thought it was a funny convo anyway to show people
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
Originally posted by coldcoal
Overkill. If it works, don't beat it to death.
overkill? Man, everything i say is to amuse or make myself laugh. The more things i say that are like that the more i enjoy the convo.

Funny thing is, we barely ever have serious convos. me and this particular girl. We try for like 2 minutes then it reverts into arguing over whose baby it is amoungst other odd conversation.
 

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
I understand. But it will get old soon. Don't rely on it so much. You don't want to be that guy who won't let an old joke die when it stops being funny. Get something else into the mix before that happens. That's all I'm saying.
 

Snoopy

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Massachusetts, USA
A real Don Juan

Think about the real reason you posted this. A real Don Juan doesn't ask if people think he's a real Don Juan. Seeking approval is chump behavior. This is not to say you are a chump, but try to be confident enough in yourself to not need anyone else to tell you how great you are.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top