"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Which necklace should I get to wear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
351
Reaction score
140
One with a guitar pick, or one with my zodiac sign?

The pick or pendant will be worn on either a black leather strap or silver chain. I use the term necklace loosely.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
Has this forum reverted back to stupid PUA type stuff? I thought we were way past this.

Even the incessant whining of "black pill" guys is better than PUA garbage.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,056
Reaction score
4,867
One with a guitar pick, or one with my zodiac sign?

The pick or pendant will be worn on either a black leather strap or silver chain. I use the term necklace loosely.
Get an organite pendant. Females love those and will ask you about it. It has genuine health benefits, so not just a gimmick. Plus, they will perceive you as being "spiritual".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top